Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9

Thread: TABLET REPAIR - ALL IN 1

Monera3v

PHONE / TABLET REPAIRS ALL IN 1

Here at Fast Tech Solutions, I like to set a new standard for cellphone and tablet repairs. Anywhere from busted screens to 'Whoa, I've never seen that before.' I will do my best to fix it right, the first time. Not only I use the highest quality of parts I inform my customer via text message of the progress and keep them up to speed. No one likes doing repairs twice so I tend to keep the device longer than those 30-minute or less repair shops...

There is no way, you can repair or solder an item and not test it out for a good 30-40 minutes to make sure all is working well.
    Adhesive glue by 3M is used to reattach most screen these days as manufacturing saves million by not using 4 screws to hold down their screen. It still takes 1-2 hours to properly cure under pressure after heat is applied to start the bonding process. The last thing I would want is a screen falling out of its bay!

Privacy: I cannot tolerate what I have seen with shops plugging into your devices and stealing data. I saw it with my own eyes when my friends, friend android pictures were stolen and uploaded. It irate me that folks do that giving small guys like myself a bad name.

If you feel comfortable leaving me your password for testing purpose, great!

Recently, (picture below) The black iPad came from one of my clients who advise me they are some items on there that are personal.
    No problem, I will wait for you to come to me and you can test everything in front of me
    What Can I Fix? • Broken Screen • Button Malfunctions • Battery Replacement • Audio Issues • Software Bugs • Liquid Damage • Defective Components • Charging Issues • Camera Issues • Operator Error

I have repair items that people were just about to toss, I even get work from the big competitors because they donĀ’t know how or want to play around with it.
    Phone, tablet pretty much any device that is 12v, I will break it down to the core and see what I can do for you.

My work,
    No repair No charge!
    Diagnosting issues are free!
    Repairs cost will always include parts and labor.
    As mentioned, I am one of the small guys, all work is done in the comfort of my own home and no work is never rushed.
    If you bring your own parts. I cannot guarantee the work but will advise you if an issue is to arise as soon it happens.

Please note, I also work in the I.T industry as a full-time job.
    If you have any computer related issues as well, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by Monera3v; 10-15-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Monera3v
    P.s I don't do repairs on my laptop keyboard lol
    Was used for reflection and lighting purpose!

PM being sent

Awesome work Shan!

Shan, can you get a battery pack for an older MacBook Pro?

Thanks again for fixing up my laptop.
    Purring like a 3v M90 combo.

Monera3v
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Shan, can you get a battery pack for an older MacBook Pro?
    Hey Stephen,

Of course, I can! I do need the model number located at the back of your laptop.
    Year, Generation
    The model number usually start with an A####

Monera3v
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Thanks again for fixing up my laptop.
    Purring like a 3v M90 combo.
    3 years going strong I beleive!
    Been boosted since 210k
    current sitting at 271k
    Yeehaa!!