Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  135
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ontario Cannabis Store

Mustang Occasionally
    ^^^ please tell me you have an order arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Not really - those same postal workers you don't think are capable are delivering firearms to people's homes in Canada from online purchases. Why are they not capable of verifying the "last mile" of the fulfillment process like they are with firearms? PS. It's not about firearms it's about process and CP's ability to manage shipping of restricted items with age verification and licencing requirements (which they have been doing already).
    Sometimes CP gets it wrong! "They left 1000 rounds of ammunition on my front porch last year...box was clearly tagged "signature required" but postal worker still left it there.

I filed a formal complaint with CP and it was a complete waste of my time. They basically said that mistakes happen! If that would have been a firearm that was mistakenly left on my front porch by CP and it gets stolen I am in a world of trouble as that firearm is already licensed and registered to me. Isolated incident but it should never happen.
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    Sometimes CP gets it wrong! "They left 1000 rounds of ammunition on my front porch last year...box was clearly tagged "signature required" but postal worker still left it there.

I filed a formal complaint with CP and it was a complete waste of my time. They basically said that mistakes happen! If that would have been a firearm that was mistakenly left on my front porch by CP and it gets stolen I am in a world of trouble as that firearm is already licensed and registered to me. Isolated incident but it should never happen.
    Agreed - I've reviewed their firearm shipping policies in the past and they seemed reasonable but this example means they need to address operational risk with their "humans" a little more aggressively. Same goes for their cannabis shipping policies then. It likely isn't a six sigma process so I wonder what the deficiency rate is.

Postal workers are going to start getting robbed for their mail now.

Think it already happened last week.

Club Supporter
    Maybe a perp will steal a gun from the postal carrier then use that to steal the weed?

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Maybe a perp will steal a gun from the postal carrier then use that to steal the weed?
    You seem really hooked on the whole postal workers delivering guns thing.

How long before some 15 yr olds order a bunch of weed online, being able to break the tough age verification test they happily await their weed. Knowing the mailman and his superior skills at checking for fake I.D's will not be fooled they aren't worried because when he rounds the corner 10 or so 15 yr olds jump him and take the pile of weed they ordered online two days ago.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    You seem really hooked on the whole postal workers delivering guns thing.
    Just saying it's pretty much the same - they have a shipping service for restricted/regulated goods so it doesn't matter what the good is. Not sure why panties are in a knot about cannabis but not guns. If one is ok the other is too.

When my brother mailed his guns home from BC. They had to bee rendered inoperative (firing pins removed)
    Be in a case that didn’t look like it was a gun. And they wouldn’t mail directly to my parents. They went to the local post office and had to be signed for to be received.

Sounds like weed is gonna be packaged so it’s obvious that it’s weed, just creates more risk on the postal workers.