Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rust Proof Fails, Did the Company Repair It?

We do Mastersheild, apparently it’s covered for life, and it’s transferrable, and yes the body shop will repair it if there’s an issue, seen lots be repaired, they do up to $3000 worth of work.

Quote Originally Posted by svorob View Post
    the guy I work with had his windstar rockers replaced due to rust

the job was fully paid for by Krown ...He has three cars in his household and regularly has them sprayed
    Read the fine print in the rust proofers offers. I believe the car has to have their rust proofing product applied yearly, or it's void. That might mean from brand new. I've not personally done it that way with a new vehicle; I typically wait for 5 yrs. and then start the aftermarket rust proofing from Krown, and they applying every other year after that. Has worked pretty well for me.

^Best to start on the second year, by the fifth year the rust will already be starting on most cars. It’s much easier to prevent rust than it is to control rust.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    ^Best to start on the second year, by the fifth year the rust will already be starting on most cars. It’s much easier to prevent rust than it is to control rust.
    Was trying to control this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver