Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some interesting predictions

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Some real truth right here, but you won’t get through to some as they have their mind made up that trump is the devil despite all the positive progress he has made for the us. Democrats/liberals are delusional and cannot be reasoned with for the most part. It’s very sad.
    LOL - "real truth"? Trump is a con man, a purveyor of fake news (that's why he claims he knows it so well), long before he even ran for president. There's been others before (eg. Madoff) and there will be more after him.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    but none of that to the level of which Obama used, so why only an issue for people now. not to highjack but I think there is more at play. or I suppose less maybe people truly were not paying attention to what was going on until be media went full fear monger on Trump. but Obama lied constantly, used the DOJ and Ag as his own personal hit squad and clean up crew, caused more division than any other president in history (remember #metoo, black lives matter Antifa, occupy wallstreat ect ect, all pre trump movements)
    Obama even had members of the "press" arrested and jailed of documentary's he didn't like.

so the big question is why do so many look the other way for one president and then flip out on the other?
    Obama made decisions that would make Republicans proud (but they criticized him for it because it wasn't them who did it) but some of the things you mentioned was fake news from nationalist outlets and conspiracy purveyors like Breitbart/Info Wars, etc. The racist birther conspiracy was front of centre for years, for example, so people were "paying attention" as was the media - they just had less material to use versus the train wreck we've seen (now a new AG is coming although the current "appointment" is unconstitutional). Anyway, back to the thread.

Jesus, here we go.....

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    the strategy planning session you recently participated in sounds very interesting to me - is it something that may get posted online for others to see?
    It was an interesting and intellectually challenging 2 days of work as a leadership team (especially raising your sightline from the next 2-5 years to a longer future view), especially as it was right before I headed off to a Moody's conference in the US last week (macro topics on economics, financial system, regulations, AI/Machine Learning, etc). Unfortunately the strategy planning session is proprietary to our company so wouldn't be available for sharing. We brought in a couple researchers/practitoners from Foresight Canada to help us with the process (http://foresightcanada.com/).

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Obama made decisions that would make Republicans proud (but they criticized him for it because it wasn't them who did it) but some of the things you mentioned was fake news from nationalist outlets and conspiracy purveyors like Breitbart/Info Wars, etc. The racist birther conspiracy was front of centre for years, for example, so people were "paying attention" as was the media - they just had less material to use versus the train wreck we've seen (now a new AG is coming although the current "appointment" is unconstitutional). Anyway, back to the thread.
    jesus drop the "old racist/ fake news" crap its really old that everything you disagree with is not racist and fake news

so do me a favor and explain to me exactly what I mentioned that was fake and racist, provide some proof to your points. and explain why anything I said has anything to do with the birther crap. otherwise drop the straw man arguments if you cant make a valid point that can be backed up.

or go complain about how people disagree with you so it can be locked up in the BF forum

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    jesus drop the "old racist/ fake news" crap its really old that everything you disagree with is not racist and fake news

so do me a favor and explain to me exactly what I mentioned that was fake and racist, provide some proof to your points. and explain why anything I said has anything to do with the birther crap. otherwise drop the straw man arguments if you cant make a valid point that can be backed up
    Perhaps start a thread in BFF and we can continue the circular conversation there.
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 11-11-2018 at 04:12 PM.

yeah I called that you just treed my edit.

how about backing up your claims with facts

Or how about dropping the fact that it’s Trump, and just looking at what’s been done for the US in the short time he has been the president. Imagine it was crooked Hillary, not trump, would you still have the same views?

But I agree, head to BFF with this crap

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Or how about dropping the fact that it’s Trump, and just looking at what’s been done for the US in the short time he has been the president. Imagine it was crooked Hillary, not trump, would you still have the same views?

But I agree, head to BFF with this crap
    Nothing has really been accomplished other than Paul Ryan's tax cut (preceded current administration) - we can talk further in BFF.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Nothing has really been accomplished other than Paul Ryan's tax cut (preceded current administration) - we can talk further in BFF.
    you must live under a very large liberal media influenced rock. as I have said in the past you really should expand your horizons