Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Ghosts/paranormal experiences

Ghosts/paranormal experiences

Let’s hear your stories guys. I’ve had none myself, but I was with my sister yesterday at my grandfathers farm, just cleaning up and putting plastic on the windows, and on the way home we ended up on the subject.
    So him and his brother both have farms, no livestock, just land. Anyways she was telling me that their father committed suicide in a car on the original property, which is now my great uncles, and the car is still there in a building with some equipment. My sister snapped a pic of the car and the taillight was on in the pic, building had no lights inside and the camera had no flash, just natural light going from one end to the other. My mom saw that and said it was him, she believes his ghost lives on the property and he was signalling that he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Let’s hear your stories guys. I’ve had none myself, but I was with my sister yesterday at my grandfathers farm, just cleaning up and putting plastic on the windows, and on the way home we ended up on the subject.
    So him and his brother both have farms, no livestock, just land. Anyways she was telling me that their father committed suicide in a car on the original property, which is now my great uncles, and the car is still there in a building with some equipment. My sister snapped a pic of the car and the taillight was on in the pic, building had no lights inside and the camera had no flash, just natural light going from one end to the other. My mom saw that and said it was him, she believes his ghost lives on the property and he was signalling that he was there.
    I totally believe in the paranormal side. Very cool story. Odd thing is after losing both by parents in the last 7 years, dad at 60 (suicide) and mom at 59 (brain aneurysm) I have yet to see any signs from them.
    Doing my part to boost the economy

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontariomystic View Post
    I totally believe in the paranormal side. Very cool story. Odd thing is after losing both by parents in the last 7 years, dad at 60 (suicide) and mom at 59 (brain aneurysm) I have yet to see any signs from them.
    Ah man I had no idea, both your parents were always very kind when in my shop.

Really sorry to hear that.

I've lived in some very old kinda run down homes. We bought cheap and fixed up - I didn't see anything but my kids say they saw things and would be a bit freaked out. There was one home, now that I remember, in Walkerton we considered buying. It was a large century home with a huge attic. The real estate agent was explaining some of the history of the house and it had a large attic. Walking thru the attic (was a finished area had an institutional feel apposed to the rest of the house) she explained it was used for schooling children and I never forgot this creepy feeling walking thru that attic. When the tour was over I turned to my wife an said, " I got a creepy feeling walking thru the attic" Her response was "omg I had the same feeling" We couldn't help that bad things happened in the late 1800's in the attic and it was haunted....

My mom loved butterflies. She passed at home. We were on the deck waiting for the funeral home to come by to pick her up, and a butterfly landed on a geranium plant that was called Veronica, which was her name. Later we were going to the funeral home and came across a car with the licence plate “butterfly”.

When my wife, Tina, father psssed she was obviously very distressed and continued to ask for a sign. Two days later we were picking up a gift basket at a local store. Again Tina was asking for a sign, when a car came by with a plate “MYTINA”. She was a little spooked but more accepting.