Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: R/C 4x4 Truck

R/C 4x4 Truck

I'm looking to sell my Axial SCX 10 Based Ford F-250 bodied 4x4 Dually R/C truck, I spent over $1800 to build this thing I know crazy but I don't get out with any more and my Ecoboost wants performance parts.
    Here's a list of what's in the truck.
    FRAME – Stock Axial frame with custom front bumper/winch mount crossmember, custom battery tray and an third setting for the rear shock mounts.
    FRONT AXLE – Vanquish Products Currie RockJock with 8 degree C-Hubs and Knuckles, Vanquish Locker and CVD's, 4 link truss and servo mount.
    REAR AXLE – Vanquish Products Currie RockJock with Vanquish Locker and stock Axial axle shafts, and 4 link truss.
    LINKS – Vanquish Products – CURRIE/SCX Titanium 10 pcs Link Kit
    SHOCKS – Pro-Line Power Stroke Scaler 95mm Front and Rear
    FRONT BUMPER – Pro-Line Ridge-Line (Narrow) with RC4WD King Kong Tow Shackles and Warn Hawse Polished Aluminum Fairlead.
    TRANSMISSION – RC4WD AX2 2 Speed Transmission
    DRIVESHAFTS – Junfac Hardened Universal Shaft for Axial Honcho.
    WHEELS – 7 Vanquish Products OMF 1.9 Outlaw II Blue with Silver Front Ring and Beadlock Ring. Two of the wheels have been modified for the dual rear wheel setup.TIRES – 6 1.9 Pit Bull Rock Beast XL's, and 1 1.9 Pit Bull Rock Beast on the spare.MOTOR – Tekin ROC412 3100 kv sensored brussless.
    ESC – Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro with a Castle Creations 10 amp BEC for receiver power.
    STEERING SERVO - HPI SF-50WP SERVO Speed 0.17 sec/60 degrees (at 6V) Torque 288.8oz/in at 6V.
    TRANSMISSION SHIFT SERVO - HS-646WP High Voltage, High Torque, Analog Waterproof
    Speed 0.20 at 6V Torque 133oz/in at 6V.RADIO & RECEIVER – Spektrum DX3R 3 channel with SR300 3 channel receiver.
    LIGHTS – Vanquish Products Rigid Industries 4in LED Light Bar Black Anodized, and full headlight and taillight with 12V rated leds powered off the main battery.
    WINCH – RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti winch with 1/10 Warn Wireless Winch Transmitter, the winch is powered by it's own 7.4V lipo.
    BODY – Custom Pro-Line E-Revo F-250 # 3252-00 with the box cut off and Honcho rear cage attached.

Price $ 1050.00
    IMG_4728s.jpgIMG_4729s.jpg
    IMG_4731s.jpgIMG_4735s.jpg
    IMG_4739s.jpg

DCT - Social Media / Tech
    Pretty bad ass!
    2005 Mustang GT: Mod list is long so down the basics. M90 blower @ 8psi, full suspension, all supporting mods 438HP/438TQ
    New personal best 2018 12.1 @ 114 mph (street tires) doing a 1.87 60ft
    DCT Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Monera3v View Post
    Pretty bad ass!
    Thanks, had it sold a few years back to buy a transmission for the fox I had but when I called the guy back with the transmission it was gone so I backed out of the sale. Its was just a 4x4 then and looked like this.

008S.jpg

DCT - Social Media / Tech
    I can see a lot of money invested.
    Trust my TT-01 became a 1000 dollar investment after purchasing new electronics better radios and transmitter + hop up parts!
    2005 Mustang GT: Mod list is long so down the basics. M90 blower @ 8psi, full suspension, all supporting mods 438HP/438TQ
    New personal best 2018 12.1 @ 114 mph (street tires) doing a 1.87 60ft
    DCT Tuned

That looks a sweet machine. GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Monera3v View Post
    I can see a lot of money invested.
    Trust my TT-01 became a 1000 dollar investment after purchasing new electronics better radios and transmitter + hop up parts!
    Yes, most of my money went in to Aluminum parts and shipping costs all bought just after our dollar to a dive from near par, and the fact I didn't start with a kit I built it from parts the wrong way to do it. lol