Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Distracted driving fine going to $1000 in New Year

Equal split around here between no lights or high beams on.
    Let's not enough talk about the pricks blinding the rest of us with their aftemarket lighting kits.

This will no stop the idiots who continue to talk on their phones, I've been at stop lights and gone as far as honking but I get blank stares like whats up when I givew them the phone hand signal they usually give me the finger back, but in one case I just kept the horn on and when other drivers started noticing they put the phone down. its like they need to be shamed into stopping some
    how. I agree with the continuous monitoring on the roads. Richmond Hill had the best pilot down Yonge St. Cop on the Bus, spots driver on phone, gets time, make model license# type of phone and radios ahead and the person gets pulled over. Not sure it is still going on, but along with the $1000 fine they should include an automatic license suspension for a set time.

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    So true, I see much of the same on my daily commute from Woodbridge to Mississauga. Also what’s the deal with so many Honda’s (especially Civics) driving with their high beams on??? Not sure if it is a design flaw on the light stalk or just a disproportionate Civic driver flaw?
    up by me nobody turns the high beams off people are just out of tune when their driving these days - I see the same in the city never understood why people need the high beams in the city...?

Doesn't this new law also include a three day licence suspension?