CLICK HERE TO DONATE >>> MAKE MY DONATION!

CLICK HERE TO DONATE >>> MAKE MY DONATION!

The Greater Toronto Mustang Club and the Toronto Mustang Club are back with the 9th annual iKettle Campaign. Yes, that's right, we've been at this for 9 years now and it's been a wonderful experience partnering up with the Salvation Army.

To date, we have raised over $43,000 for an amazing cause. That is an absolutely astounding number! Congratulations to all the people who have participated. Well done, folks!

And we are back for the 2018 campaign and hope to make that number even bigger!

Having been around since 1882, the Salvation Army Canada is one of the oldest and most trusted organizations. You can be assured that your donation is going to a great cause and not just that, but a great cause right in your very own community because your donation corresponds with your postal code.

Let's do it again!

Blessings To All !!!

This year we will be giving away a total of 10 gift cards for Canadian Tire and Tim Hortons!

All donations must be received by 11:59pm, December 25th, to be entered into the draw. Participants must donate directly to the iKettle via the link provided to be entered into the draw. Credit card or Paypal is required. The draw will be held the 26th. Any questions, pm me (Armen) directly. Please don't bother the mods.

IMPORTANT: when you donate, please also leave your board name in the message so I know who is who!

Thanks guys!

$300

1) 55 HD
2) Hammerhead
3) Old Fart