Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes life is just plain shitty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Club Supporter
    Sorry to hear about the difficult times your family is going through. I hope you're all able to heal quickly and move forward with their memories.

Sorry to hear of your losses. Keeping busy certainly helps things out but the exercise, meditations and hanging out with close friends and doing activities helps out a bunch as well. Unfortunately we all have to deal with this but nothing stops it from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Sorry to hear of your losses. Keeping busy certainly helps things out but the exercise, meditations and hanging out with close friends and doing activities helps out a bunch as well. Unfortunately we all have to deal with this but nothing stops it from happening.
    Honestly, Scrape’s and WTF’s advice is really wise. Nothing but time will help her but trying to get on a couples exercise routine tends to usually help. It helps the body manage stress and will strengthen your bond as you exercise together.

Wishing you family better days ahead. 2018 has been a totally shit year for many (myself included) so wish you all a better 2019.
    FABMAN

WTF's advice is solid. exercise brings out endorphins in the brain to make you feel better, and it helps with health. Nothing but time can heal any better. I am so sorry for your troubles. It will eventually get better.
    1971 Avanti II,
    '89 Coupe, , 22 Bronco sport
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, , 96 Mustang GT vert