Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  8

Thread: National Wreckers Search Site?

National Wreckers Search Site?

Couple years ago when trying to source 11 - 14 spindles someone gave me the name of a website for searching wrecker inventory. Well with my failing memory I can not remember the name even if my life depended upon it, luckily it doesn't. Can someone help? I want to put my original 3V motor up for sale with 24K on it and need input on what I should be asking.

What is an complete (except for AC compressor and injectors) 2008 3V worth with 24K on it?

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

car-part.com is one that searches Canada and the US

That’s the one thanks!

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Not sure it's accurate still but a couple of years ago I bought one from a wrecker with 50k on it for $2200 delivered.

Scott, I’ve got a set of stock injectors you could add to it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Scott, I’ve got a set of stock injectors you could add to it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Nick! I have not had a chance to search the garage for my originals, I took a bad fall in the garage last night and twisted my knee. Hopefully i will be able to walk in a few days and be able to search.