Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: '91 notch

'91 notch

So, I'm seriously considering picking up a notch. I had one back when I was 20 something and for nostalgic reasons more than anything else, I'd like another.

I found one that's a couple provinces away and I'm pretty interested. The guy that owns it isn't necessarily selling though...he's on the fence.

Original paint but looks perfect in photos. Grey tweed interior that looks very nice in photos too. 100,000km on the clock. 10,000kms on the motor and trans

306, Edlebrock Performer heads and manifold, comp cam, dss pistons, forged rods, Vortech v1, TKO 600, svt cobra brakes, 5 lug.

All of the motor and trans work was done a year ago

I want to know what a car like this would sell for. are we talking 12 grand or 25 grand?

Sounds like a nice car, assuming it's fairly "mint" I would say 15k would be a fair price....but exterior colour and options will cause that to vary either way a little.

If it is actually original paint, easily $15-20k
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

That's really personal but in my own opinion its not worth more than 12 - if it was an original nut and bolt original paint, low mileage car (less than 20,000) maybe one owner maybe upwards of 20 - '91 isn't that old - if it was an 81 low mileage car bone stock car could be in the 20 range (in my own opinion) - it's all personal preference I had a friend import a 91 rx7 from Alberta he paid $19 for it - but again it was bone stock fairly low mileage cost him 1300 to ship by train - it sounds like a nice car tho so if that's what your looking for the price is secondary...good luck finding a fox there's still a lot of nice ones around.

I’d say $10-18k, depending how clean it actually is. Original paint is nice, but the underside is the real deal breaker on these cars.

If you pass on it, please forward the info to me.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Considering selling my 91 hatch in the spring.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

I don’t think it’s fair to say without actually seeing it.
    I’ve seen my share of cars that were shiny on the outside but told a different story when lifted up in the air!

Henley1
    tough to guess on price. 20kplus I'd think. 12 no way.. there seems to be alot of people that think these are 12 14k cars as you described. I think that ships sailed. I'm back to foxes after a 18 yr break. now 38. happy to get a couple again. if you like it just get it. plus or minus a bit probably won't ruin you.. if the car speaks to you, just pull the trigger. live once.
    ps. if you pass and hutch isn't intrested I'd be intrested