Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24 Hours of Daytona

24 Hours of Daytona

Who's watching the coverage and if so how...getting harder to find this stuff on TV for this poor guy...?

Norris McDonald from the Toronto Star mentioned a few days ago on Twitter that it's not being broadcast in Canada this year. IMSA might have an Internet feed going for international viewers, they have that for some of their races.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Norris McDonald from the Toronto Star mentioned a few days ago on Twitter that it's not being broadcast in Canada this year. IMSA might have an Internet feed going for international viewers, they have that for some of their races.
    IMSA has something that airs from a network called NBC S I think it's an NBC Sports channel - but I don't think it's much race coverage a lot of other stuff - don't really understand their site or how these races are covered anymore - (I'm a bit slow that way...lol) kinda sucks but I think they blackout a lot of it in North America.... - the last few weeks I've been watching old races on you tube. Just as well I tend to watch the whole race and then become a basket case for a few days after...lol

DxNv5iUXgAATnrr[1].jpg

Caught a twitter feed of the GT4 grey Mustang coming out for it's first practice lap - sounded a bit rough tho hope they get it tuned - will feel more comfortable about my Coyote if these two finish the race....

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    driving with Audi that's cool...

Ford has some great throwback liveries on the GTs running in the 24 event too ...

https://m.at.ford.com/en/homepage/ne...daytonagt.html
    12 GT500 coupe
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

yeah I was just checking those out...i'm getting pumped and i'm not a participant...lol

What about Alex Zanardi racing in the 24!!!

What he lost his legs a while back in that big accident and has fought his way back.

Zanardi is an amazing inspirational story, a real example of making lemonade when life hands you lemons in the biggest way possible. He recovered and became a Paralympic athlete, and then got in to touring car racing in Europe followed by GT racing with BMW. They offered him the chance to race at Lemans or Daytona in a 24 hr, he chose Daytona because he has so many friends and supporters in North America.
    12 GT500 coupe