Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  271
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip To Scarborough...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Wow wow wow.
    Congrats on the new wheels.

...so does this mean the Pace gets kicked to the curb?
    Thanks - hahaha no I will finish the Pace maybe at a slower Pace...lol - it's kinda in my way

Congrats! Nice looking ride. Very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin View Post
    Congrats! Nice looking ride. Very bright.
    Thanks - it's a little flashy - but after being on the 401 for a while I felt like the other drivers seemed more aware and gave more space

That is how I felt with my GHIG GT. Once I got used to it, I never even gave it a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Thanks - it's a little flashy - but after being on the 401 for a while I felt like the other drivers seemed more aware and gave more space

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    That is how I felt with my GHIG GT. Once I got used to it, I never even gave it a second thought.
    there's one of those near Shelburne - definitely can be seen

Congratulations man! You will absolutely love these S550 Mustangs! Power, comfort and the best styling (IMO) of any late model Mustang (only rivaled by the classic fastbacks in my eyes). Are you going to drive it in the winter or park it?

I have had a 5.0 fox notch lx, new edge GT coupe and I have never liked one better than my current S550....only bad news is that it may lessen the love for your fox...lol

Can’t wait to see it in the spring.
    FABMAN

They should bring back that colour to replace that current awful green that’s available on the 19s.
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Congratulations man! You will absolutely love these S550 Mustangs! Power, comfort and the best styling (IMO) of any late model Mustang (only rivaled by the classic fastbacks in my eyes). Are you going to drive it in the winter or park it?

I have had a 5.0 fox notch lx, new edge GT coupe and I have never liked one better than my current S550....only bad news is that it may lessen the love for your fox...lol

Can’t wait to see it in the spring.

Thanks - I may drive some days in the winter - currently cant get it out of my driveway...lol - tires don't work on ice. I have a lot of trees and don't want to risk it. I won't be buying snow tires and rims lol. Today would have been a nice day, saw a few cars out. It is a totally different driving experience. I've only owned fox bodies so I can't make a comparison to later models. The fox body was the kind of car that could be just thrown around - this new Mustang seems to want to be the driver...lol. The traction control wont let it be abused on ice shuts down power it seems. I really like driving it but it will take some getting use to. The power is there wow, smooth gains too, really hard to drive slow. I wasn't sure I would like the colour but when I saw it with other Mustangs at the dealer I thought it looked the best and I also don't think there will be many yellow Mustangs I don't recall seeing many of recent since the 90's. The 2018 styling changes from the few previous years are spot on imo. There was parts of the early ones I wasn't too keen on but Ford restyled all those areas just enough to make it work for me. The car is amazing and I cant wait to put tons of wax on it.

Yes I think I will loose the desire for the fox. I did drive my fox a lot the last few years and I think I was getting tired of it because of the amount of driving it was getting, it was beginning to feel like a regular Daily (but it was completely 1979 stock). It's become a purpose built car now mainly for off road and experimental fabrication. I cant see myself getting tired of the new Mustang. It just a different car with power and control, and has more shit on it then I will every use. Half the owners manual is about Syncing gadgets, lol, I will likely never read that section. I was very happy to find out it had a CD player...

Excited to meet the group in the spring!

I so agree Fab. That current green absolutely is horrible. I do miss this car sometimes. I still get many people telling me that this car was the best car they have seen me own.

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    They should bring back that colour to replace that current awful green that’s available on the 19s.

I so agree Fab. That current green absolutely is horrible. I do miss this car sometimes. I still get many people telling me that this car was the best car they have seen me own.

I like that colour - reminds me of early mopar days - I saw a pick of the grabber blue an the GHIG beside each other and it reminded me of the 1970 grabber colours...