Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  133
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A & W

A & W

Went there with the wife for quick lunch, 2 teen burgers, 2 onion ring and 2 mugs root beer , Near $27.00 , WTF, food is garbage, the best part was the root beer ! A & W your off my list !
    Last edited by CON VERT; 12-30-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

The price isn't outrageous. I paid ten bucks plus tax for a Wendy's bacon classic combo the other day. Sub in the onion rings and your price seems right in line. For the record, I like A&W burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    When there with the wife for quick lunch, 2 teen burgers, 2 onion ring and 2 mugs root beer , Near $27.00 , WTF, food is garbage, the best part was the root beer ! A & W your off my list !
    lol when I take the clan for a burger all nine of us when the boyfriend shows up (I'll let you figure that one out...lol) I have to take out a second mortgage...lol

yeah all fast food has gotten expensive, anytime out with the kids its not much worse to hit up a sit down joint and feed the four of us for not much more money

$14 an hour to flip that burger, drop those rings in the fryer and fill those Root Beers. What did anyone think was going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Can dine at Swiss chalet for about the same and it is a little bit better for ya.
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Taco Bell was the cheap place to eat junk but now even they are up there in price.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Gotta agree about the Swiss Chalet & Stephen you can have A & W , I can buy their root beer anywhere ! LOL
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

California sandwiches yesterday.. 2 sammiches, small olives and a dry sausage (love those things) $40

It is what it is.. even going to the grocery store is crazy expensive nowadays.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Gotta agree about the Swiss Chalet & Stephen you can have A & W , I can buy their root beer anywhere ! LOL
    Deal. Don't forget to add $2.00 for white meat at Swiss Chalet. A&W root beer in glass bottles FTW.