Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  133
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A & W

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Sign of the times, that’s how much stuff is anymore, and that’s even without the $15/hr minimum wage!
    Best deal for food by far is Chinese.......or the $1.50 hot dog and soda at Costco.
    I feed the family under $10 at Costco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    For me, Swiss Chalet is pricing themselves outta the chicken business.
    I am still sad that St Hubert left Ontario, Cornwall I think has the only one I have seen. There are a couple in New Brunswick.

Churrasco of Portugal for chicken large portions great price bye bye swiss chalet....u guys wont be disappointed
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

I like A and W but will usually just get the burger, not a meal. As for Swiss Chalet, I don’t go there hardly at all. I used to love it as a kid. Now I just hurry home to get to the bathroom.
    As for Costco, my kids will even ask to go out for lunch there! Lol. Their chicken fingers with fries are really good!!
    Last edited by Hutch; 12-31-2018 at 01:29 AM.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    I am still sad that St Hubert left Ontario, Cornwall I think has the only one I have seen. There are a couple in New Brunswick.
    News to me. We have 3 St. Huberts in Ottawa

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post

Miss them as well. On my Quebec trips, enjoy the one in Mont Laurier.

isn't one of the st huberts still on queensway? now called the "Q"... i think i ate there 10 years ago and it had the same style menu and sauce.
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Sign up for the coupons at A&W website and that 2X teen burger combo is about $14 I think.

Don't most combos at the fast food restaurants run around $10-$12 now with tax? The meat at A&W is likely better than at their competitors in this lower end price segment (A&W, Wendys, McD, Harveys, BK, Taco Bell, etc).
    Here's the link to A&W coupons...definitely worth signing up if you like their food: https://awcoupon.ca/en

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I cut out dairy, bread and most sugar about 1.5 months ago. Lost 10+ lbs, my joints don't get achy after working all day, over all body feels better but shooting myself would have probably been easier and less anguish.
    I just started the "Keto" diet. Super low carbs (5-7% of your calories), High Fat (70-75% of your calories) and the rest is Protein. Tough initially due to the carb cravings, but now starting to adjust (on it approx. 2 wks.). Already dropped a couple of pounds and find myself with more energy and also my bum left hip seems to be complaining less (mild osteo arthritis). Looking to stay on this for the next 90 days with a goal of dropping about another 10 lbs and get down to 165lbs., at which point I'll likely ease up a bit on the super low carbs.

DinoZ
    Oh my, saw St Hubert in this thread and suddenly crave my favourite. Yes “Q” which was once St Hubert still serves up really good chicken. I know the owners and he has a arrangement somehow with St Hub for their chicken source.

What I miss most from “home” is 2 hot dogs, all dressed with fries and a Pepsi. I think still less than 10 bucks.