Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  92
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Resolutions for the new year

any way sorry for the derail.

I've never really been one for resolutions but find myself in a slump the last few years, I'm gonna try not to take things so personal this year, and stress less about things I have no control over.

Like Jumpy over on GTAMC told me...............Like water off a ducks back Rick.

JuMPy the wise.
    -Don____________

DinoZ
    Continue to be grateful that I live in the greatest country

My main resolution is to lose weight and just get back to better general health. The other is to try to continue to worry less about BS and material crap and just try to enjoy life as much as I can.
    FABMAN

I’m not one for resolutions but this year every chance I get I’ll be on the water fishing.. solo or not
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    any way sorry for the derail.

I've never really been one for resolutions but find myself in a slump the last few years, I'm gonna try not to take things so personal this year, and stress less about things I have no control over.
    I joined the TMC 6 months ago and noticed a consistant trend between you and your buddy from bolton with the yellow vette. Many times over the last six months you have jerked my chain the wrong way and I showed compasion towards you and your bull shit. After this bullshit post i started thinking about some of your other bullshit and quite frankly have had a bad day because of it - I DON'T LIKE WHEN SOME MOFO FUCKS UP MY TIME MENTALLY" - Like Rick said "water off a ducks back" but your messing with the wrong muther fuckin duck. Normally I handle these issues face-to-face but it's likely you will never crawl out fom behind the safety of your key board and come out to an event. And believe me it wont be hard to find a dumb fucker from Hensell who posts broken fox body parts for sale on Kijiji. Hopefully this little pep talk will help you out with your fuckin resolution - don't provoke me by responding to this post and if I've overstepped the boundries I will gracefully accept dismissal and if you have an issue with this post I'm easy to find.

Whoa
    '88 LX

Having a bad day??
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Let's take things down a notch please.
    ~Scott B