Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  63
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The new norm for the GTA and many other cities n towns around Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    It's going to get worse unless something changes. These guys are cold, hardened killers - and many are only in their late teens or early 20's. They don't care about anything, including going to jail. It's a completely different way of life than anyone on here could relate to. Some don't even have a specific beef. They just see a guy from another territory in their area and that's all it takes. They don't know him or his name. They just know he's in the wrong area and needs to be punished. And if he's not punished and someone else finds out that there was chance to do something and it didn't get done, then that guy is going to get punished. It's completely insane. And when these guys do go to jail, the insanity doesn't just come to a pause. It continues.
    I think a big part is that the jails are like a holiday in/resort. You should be scared to go there because it should be super shitty.
    Last edited by Hutch; 01-10-2019 at 08:06 PM.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Here you go. Completely random, 74 yrs old Broad daylight ( 9a.m.) busy street and no robbery or anything. At least they caught two guys. Now the courts will let them go with a stern talking to.

https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/co...have-killed-me

Damn even there ^^

No words, fucking cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Here's maybe a stupid questions, would the idea of capital punishment be a detriment at all or would not even the thought of death phase some of these individuals?
    I suspect not, even the chance of street justice retaliation on them doesn't seem to be a factor.

Coming out of Wal Mart the other day when the swat team shows up, , cops everywhere, seems someone got shot in the parking lot at Tim's , Like WTF I was within seconds of being part of it ! another drive by shooting just up the street from me, then last night Kennedy & 401 not too far from where I used to live ! time to buy a howitzer !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    ...time to buy a howitzer !
    ? You planning on taking these guys out from 10km away?
    Can you tow a howitzer with the 300?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Coming out of Wal Mart the other day when the swat team shows up, , cops everywhere, seems someone got shot in the parking lot at Tim's , Like WTF I was within seconds of being part of it ! another drive by shooting just up the street from me, then last night Kennedy & 401 not too far from where I used to live ! time to buy a howitzer !

More of a reason to gtfo of the GTA ...for me that is

Yes & Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    ? You planning on taking these guys out from 10km away?
    Can you tow a howitzer with the 300?
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

I can & will protect what is mine !