Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  63
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The new norm for the GTA and many other cities n towns around Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    More of a reason to gtfo of the GTA ...for me that is
    Couldn't agree more ! soon for me , I hope !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Coming out of Wal Mart the other day when the swat team shows up, , cops everywhere, seems someone got shot in the parking lot at Tim's , Like WTF I was within seconds of being part of it ! another drive by shooting just up the street from me, then last night Kennedy & 401 not too far from where I used to live ! time to buy a howitzer !
    Thankfully the guy killed at Kennedy/401 was a P.O.S anyway. He had previously been convicted of manslaughter in the beating death of a man with a mental disability and served an entire 5 years. Think it was some payback? Maybe just some karma...good riddance.
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Quote Originally Posted by Chinga View Post
    Thankfully the guy killed at Kennedy/401 was a P.O.S anyway. He had previously been convicted of manslaughter in the beating death of a man with a mental disability and served an entire 5 years. Think it was some payback? Maybe just some karma...good riddance.
    Funny how today in the SUN, they lay out what a POS he was, even talking to relatives, the Star just called him a shooting victim.

It's Freakin' Scary! Just heard on news that 3 schools near my house (Hwy 401 & Winston Churchill Blvd.) are on lock down because there were some guys in the area with guns! WTF?

It's all the bleeding heart liberals who have this crazy idea that we are all equal. Yes, we are, but when you become a fdriminal I think you should be prepared to give up you human "rights". Carding, police in schools, harsh sentences, have all gone by the wayside becuase the liberals want to be "fair".
    Did you know that as of October first, the Attorney General of Minnesota)I might have that wrong but it was one ofv the eastern states) has outlawed police AND court action against petty theft, b&e's and shoplifting? In other words, you can walk into a store and take what you like with no legal ramifications.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    It's all the bleeding heart liberals who have this crazy idea that we are all equal. Yes, we are, but when you become a fdriminal I think you should be prepared to give up you human "rights". Carding, police in schools, harsh sentences, have all gone by the wayside becuase the liberals want to be "fair".
    Did you know that as of October first, the Attorney General of Minnesota)I might have that wrong but it was one ofv the eastern states) has outlawed police AND court action against petty theft, b&e's and shoplifting? In other words, you can walk into a store and take what you like with no legal ramifications.
    Couldn't find anything on that. But Minnesota is a Blue State, and Ellison is a swamp creature.

Also this piece of garbage is in the House of Representatives.

Foxstang
    People need hobbies like playing an instrument or getting into classic cars.

Halloween stats.
    Five people were injured in the Annex stabbing. One dead, three injured in three separate shootings in Toronto and Brampton.

First thing that's got to go is the young offenders act. Kids know they can kill someone and get a slap on the wrist. And, give the powers back to the police, with the notion that if those powers are abused by them, they will face stiff penalties. 3rd, NO bail for gun offences. Tired of them getting out on bail and re-offending. Most of the time if they had denied bail, a life would have been saved. JMO