Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  88
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Would you road trip your mustang half way across Canada?

I am considering taking my foxbody to Tennessee in May, I say go for it

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    Remember speed limit is higher in New Brunswick plus apparently not enough cops so they don’t really do radar anymore on anything but the highway.
    So true and the roads are light on traffic, often your car will have lots of open road. Saw 1 cop over the course of a week.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post
    So true and the roads are light on traffic, often your car will have lots of open road. Saw 1 cop over the course of a week.
    We were there in September for 7 days and drove from Dalhousie down to Shediac and then back thru Quebec. Only cop we saw in NB was just inside the border when we were leaving lol.

stangstevers
    We are thinking about heading to PEI... I could drive the new GT to Vancouver and want more.

Take the Mustang - Have an adventure - YOLO

charlie9294
    took my sn95 to sarnia from niagara 2 days after building and installing a mild engine. its a great way to work out any little bugs. mine ended up getting 25mpg while cruising, and didnt need anything but more gas when i got home. 3 weeks later i did the same trip and developed a header leak but well worth the trip

I once drove my (then 2 year old) 99 GT vert to Florida and back. Absolutely no concerns. I've driven my 04 Cobra to Detroit for Woodward, 3 times.
    In the fall of '15 I drove my '14 GT vert on a 6000km, 10 day road trip through Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina along the Blue Ridge parkway to run "the Tail of The Dragon" and Deal's Gap.
    Almost 30 MPG on the highway. Top down the entire trip. Heaven.
    This summer I plan on a road trip in my '17 GT out to Nova Scotia.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    I once drove my (then 2 year old) 99 GT vert to Florida and back. Absolutely no concerns. I've driven my 04 Cobra to Detroit for Woodward, 3 times.
    In the fall of '15 I drove my '14 GT vert on a 6000km, 10 day road trip through Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina along the Blue Ridge parkway to run "the Tail of The Dragon" and Deal's Gap.
    Almost 30 MPG on the highway. Top down the entire trip. Heaven.
    This summer I plan on a road trip in my '17 GT out to Nova Scotia.
    you better check the "used rides" before your summer trip- your car is for sale dude

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

taking mine down to Mustang week in Myrtle beech in Sept. I will drive it anywhere, no problem