Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30,618
Page 461 of 830 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 8293

Thread: Post a meme thread

and since this is a "post a meme thread"....

-Don____________

That government employment report - did that make any sense??? My 7 yr old grand-son can make more sense than that.....

About any "major construction" builds in Ontario, I am amazed in my visits to Alberta and especially Calgary how "quickly" major road construction is "completed". Yes money is thrown at projects from oil filled coffers, but Alberta dead lines are set and reached.
    Here in Ontario every construction job drags on for ages, looks like it's short staff or if it's "going to rain" nobody is working. Mavis / 401 how many years has this project dragged on not sure of numbers but is it over 5~6 years and still going on...
    Must be there work ethic in the west to get it done and move on and have a beer, or is it there six-gun justice.
    Just my observations of road work over 40 yrs driving seeing 400 to Sudbury, and other projects dragged out ...

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

keeping me honest on throw away comments.

Here's where I got that "stat". The Toronto "Red" Star, not a bastion of right wing views

https://www.thestar.com/business/202...source=dlvr.it

Like Twain said, there's lies, damn lies, an statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by redo75 View Post
    That government employment report - did that make any sense??? My 7 yr old grand-son can make more sense than that.....

About any "major construction" builds in Ontario, I am amazed in my visits to Alberta and especially Calgary how "quickly" major road construction is "completed". Yes money is thrown at projects from oil filled coffers, but Alberta dead lines are set and reached.
    Here in Ontario every construction job drags on for ages, looks like it's short staff or if it's "going to rain" nobody is working. Mavis / 401 how many years has this project dragged on not sure of numbers but is it over 5~6 years and still going on...
    Must be there work ethic in the west to get it done and move on and have a beer, or is it there six-gun justice.
    Just my observations of road work over 40 yrs driving seeing 400 to Sudbury, and other projects dragged out ...
    Can we take elsewhere, post a meme thread and I see it getting black flagged. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I hope this was not too hard to read as the Queen death, political stuff, gov't stats and truck drivers being mentioned above me.
    SORRY.
    Will keep my stuff to Mustangs, and builds only.

Post a meme thread

Oh good lord… it’s a post a meme thread. Not complaining about topic…. Just not the right place. Go to post whatever’s on your mind and you’re good to go.

Post a meme thread

Never mind… don’t want to start something