Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2,984
Page 1186 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 186686108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190 LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,860 of 11891

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

ROCK AUTO.

Never ever even once again would I buy or suggest anyone else orders parts from there. To start with, parts came from two different warehouses so that meant shipping x 2. Add to that they packed heavy parts (brake drums) on top of fragile parts in a cobbled together box without any filler and you get a package with damage to virtually everything. Ok so not the end of the world right, shiat can happen. A glitch in their system when I bring up the order has me stumped how to proceed on reporting damage, numerous emails to cust service asking for help, get stock reply of please refer to the ordering page to report any problems. Round n round n round we go. Finally find a phone number via Google search, call and ask for customer service only to be told in a snotty voice (then hung up on) all communication must be done via email through the order page.
    And vendors wonder why customers get pushed to the brink and loose their collective minds!!!

PS, yes I agree all is fine when an order goes as it should, beware of when it doesn't. Google search of problems with Rock Auto suggests my experience is all too typical.

Yup, just got another reply.

. RockAuto does not have a phone customer service department. Returns do need to be set up online. When you click on the "arrange a return/report a problem" button for the kit, then select "damage/defective" as the reason. The website will walk you through the rest of the process.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Yup, just got another reply.

. RockAuto does not have a phone customer service department. Returns do need to be set up online. When you click on the "arrange a return/report a problem" button for the kit, then select "damage/defective" as the reason. The website will walk you through the rest of the process.
    Hope everything works out
    A buddy just placed an an order few days ago ( fingers crossed)

He did mention something of not having a phone number
    But he said the price of the part was by far the cheapest he found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 conti DW 245/275 ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC
    slow 5.0 even slower driver

Wow, guess I got lucky with my clutch?

I've had a number of orders from RA with no issues. Good to know the cautions

Looks like your golden, well right up until something goes wrong and you need to speak with someone. At that point, clear as day they have zero interest.

It's a cats life at our house.
    Lucky fawkers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sensing a theme here this morning....

-Don____________
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Starting to wonder what hour next move is gonna have to be with the business.
    Been a year looking for a second delivery guy and can’t find someone who just wants to show up to work.

Tried paying one guy more and within a week has other employees bitching at me about him making as much as they were from the start.
    And it was for naught cuz he left after 2 months for more pay.

One more raise and my employees will be making almost as much as I am.

Can’t raise prices cuz then we won’t be competitive.

Seems like a vicious circle and no easy answer to it.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 12-07-2017 at 12:12 PM.