Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Hang on to your britches gents. We have some of the hardest rain I have ever seen and lots of localized flooding.

Don’t look like it’s gonna end any time soon. So far have not heard or seen any hail or tornadoes.

Be safe.

So I got gum graft surgery done yesterday. They took tissue from the roof of my mouth and grafted it to my 2 front teeth on my jaw as my gums were receding. The dentist froze my mouth so I didn’t feel a thing. After the freezing wore off the pain set in. Good thing they prescribed pain killers for me.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Hope you heal quickly.

That does not sound like fun KC. Hope you heal quickly.

Thanks. Less pain today. Still taking the pain killers though as it hurts when I talk or move my lower lip. I have a plastic retainer to cover my top teeth and roof of my mouth until the roof heals. Can’t bite using front teeth which makes it very awkward and chewing with this plastic thing also awkward. Can only eat soft foods at room temperature.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

aside from my teenage years, I'm not a 4:20 guy.

I had a painful surgery and the meds were ineffective. A friend supplied me with a few of his "cookies". Very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    aside from my teenage years, I'm not a 4:20 guy.

I had a painful surgery and the meds were ineffective. A friend supplied me with a few of his "cookies". Very effective.
    I remember —o a long time ago smoking some oil (honey) during lunch on split class —long story short the teacher sent me home —got home and mom said “what’s going on?” —teacher sent me home not feeling well. Ate two subs (which was weird there was two subs at my home) then had a nice long afternoon nap…lol and when I think back and look at today —mother fucker I was and angel…! And honey oil wtf.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live on the ground floor in a condominium in the Greater Toronto Area and have been dealing with a lot of water backing up into our unit. These kitchen stacks are supposed to be cleaned at least every six months clearly from this video there is a ton of pressure on these clamps. There is easily $35,000 damage done to my unit as well as the condo itself. The property manager and condo board will be held accountable for all this as this problem went on for 2 days without a proper fix as they claimed that there was no plumbers available to come in to repair this. So damn pissed off. I will be in contact with a lawyer, CMRAO (Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario, Pro House who manages our condo and not to mention my Insurance company as well. Condo life sucks ass to be honest.

https://youtube.com/shorts/b2XYp-4b2-Y?feature=share
    https://youtube.com/shorts/uDzaGEZ8IzU?feature=share