Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Sweet where you heading?
    Roundabout.

Had a sphincter tightening moment on the 401 yesterday. Having fun with a black sn95 vert and all of a sudden my hood pops up at a speed in excess of the limit!
    fortunately the safety caught it. That has never happened to me before.

^^ oh shit

^ Your not kidding.
    Good to hear safety catch did it's job. Aftermarket hood?

When buying used parts, keep in mind, growing number of peeps out there that prey on trusting buyers. Especially on big purchases like engine or trans, if they don't have documentation from a reputable builder you can follow up with, run like hell. A can of paint can make a turd look like a diamond.

stangstevers
    This sucks... I pass the prep exams with an average of 97% and I still have to waste 16 hours of my life "in class" before I'm allowed to take a real exam this weekend. I need to work on my fox before heading out to Montreal in it... new clutch, fix main leak, install speakers, antenna, double check all the suspension bolts (re-torque), check lines... make sure the notch is ready for a long ass haul. Would love to get the 373 in but I guess the 273 will give me Honda Civic like MPG on the trip.

^^fox on the roads of Montreal ? Hope it’s in the burbs and not downtown, I’ll be there next week .

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ Your not kidding.
    Good to hear safety catch did it's job. Aftermarket hood?
    It is.

Cervini. Sometimes hard to close.....likely did not take proper care the last time I closed it.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    ^^fox on the roads of Montreal ? Hope it’s in the burbs and not downtown, I’ll be there next week .
    It's actually more east than montreal. There's a huge car show in Granby with over 3000 cars, 30k visitors. So I'll bypass everything on the toll road. Much cheaper than the 407 lol

Just drove back from Ohio and crossed at Detroit/Windsor...driving through Michigan is freakin' scary. Roads are horrible and most drivers speed way beyond the limit, don't signal, tailgate, on the phone, etc.