Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    that was weapons related, testing a nuclear powered, long linger cruise missile.
    Yes it was but nuclear and radiation related. No one really knows how bad the fallout is yet.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    in other news Trump used a fuel air bomb against the taliban, and there was a petroleum fueled car fire on a local highway

At least they will be able to use that land soon versus the next few hundred/thousand years.

stangstevers
    I'm just glad that this election BS is going to be over today. Too bad the country is going to hell with 4 more years of trudeau but it's easier to ignore without lawn signs and stupid commercials lol

Cheers y'all!

stangstevers
    P.S. I hate new tech in cars. I install this sweet tailgate LED stripe on the Ranger and now it thinks I'm towing a trailer lol I think I need to splice it into the normal tailight circuit, that will probably mess with the CANBUS and require some module... so a $30 mod will turn into either wasted $30 or a $200 mod lol

I'll probably use it on the notch somehow (if I can hide it) to make it a tad safer from rear-endings. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I remember the event, and I heard about the cause, but I never knew what they had to go through to cope with it.

Wow, 1986 made a pretty big impact on my childhood: Challenger explosion, Chernobyl explosion, Top Gun,
    The year I was born was pretty intense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    P.S. I hate new tech in cars. I install this sweet tailgate LED stripe on the Ranger and now it thinks I'm towing a trailer lol I think I need to splice it into the normal tailight circuit, that will probably mess with the CANBUS and require some module... so a $30 mod will turn into either wasted $30 or a $200 mod lol

I'll probably use it on the notch somehow (if I can hide it) to make it a tad safer from rear-endings. lol
    Use a relay to prevent it from back feeding and you should be fine with your BUS system. That's how I wired one up on my old Ram.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

my car got called a Cobra lastnight

Then I got thinking...it doesn't actually say 'Mustang' or 'Shelby' anywhere on the car, just 'Ford Performance'. I had my windows down when I was parking and I guy came over and said "nice car!" I said "thanks" and I guess when I opened the door he saw the puddle Cobra's and was like "Ohh, it's a Cobra! Wow!"

stangstevers
    I almost microwaved someone else's lunch lol She used the same Giant Tiger bag and glass wear thingy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    my car got called a Cobra lastnight

Then I got thinking...it doesn't actually say 'Mustang' or 'Shelby' anywhere on the car, just 'Ford Performance'. I had my windows down when I was parking and I guy came over and said "nice car!" I said "thanks" and I guess when I opened the door he saw the puddle Cobra's and was like "Ohh, it's a Cobra! Wow!"
    Isn’t there a “Shelby” embossed in the splitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Isn’t there a “Shelby” embossed in the splitter?
    oh right...but hard to see at night I guess... I need to get the inserts they make!!