Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

These slow times suck. But I guess we’ve become too comfortable with same day or next day delivery that we just take it for granted. We’ve got it good as just imagine living in a remote location or an island country. Shipping times would suck.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Luckily our supply chain has not disappointed us yet. I know we had a crystal shortage for our pcb assembly but otherwise the “microchip” shortage has not affected us nor has the raw material shortage.

Still waiting on my exhaust. Been over a month now. Should be here some time next month. In the meantime I still gotta install my headers and the Magnaflow exhaust will complete my entire setup. Already got intake, TB and x pipe. Only thing for power I could do now is port the intake manifolds but that’s if I want high end power which I don’t.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

We have parts on order we hope to have late Aug or early Sept.

Late deliveries are a regular occurrence at my work. I was following up on an order earlier this week that was scheduled for delivery yesterday, when I called the vendor they informed me that delivery would now be late July. I was checking p&d for a bearing the other day and the lead time was 28 weeks. Unfortunately this is the norm right now.

Yep. Lots of stuff still on back order. Seems fridges and freezers are the worst.

Some manufactures have flat out said there are some products that they are not producing now in favour of getting more poplar stuff out ASAP.

My New tractor is sitting at the dealer waiting for the mower deck that is suppose to be in next week. But the back hoe attachment we are getting with it is on back order until at least September.

It is, what it is. People just need to realize that the poor people working at the stores don’t need to be yelled at.

Went to a local bike shop yesterday to pick up a new tire. While there, I inquired about a new road bike. Owner said... 'forget about a new bike until next summer'.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Yep. Lots of stuff still on back order. Seems fridges and freezers are the worst.

Some manufactures have flat out said there are some products that they are not producing now in favour of getting more poplar stuff out ASAP.

My New tractor is sitting at the dealer waiting for the mower deck that is suppose to be in next week. But the back hoe attachment we are getting with it is on back order until at least September.

It is, what it is. People just need to realize that the poor people working at the stores don’t need to be yelled at.
    Yea, those getting aggressive about stuff out of other peeps control need to seriously tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    More people staying at home watching TV. Need computer chips for TVs not cars. That’s how we ended up with car plants being shuttered.
    -Don____________

Yep.

People don’t realize that it dosnt matter if it’s auto or agg or tv’s. A lot of the small components come from a handful of manufacturing plants.

There are bidding wars going on to get tings prioritized.

Seen a control board this week that we have been able to get for years at about $100 cost.
    It’s now $300.