Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

It's the camera angle and the missing parts in front of the motor, by the time it's together only a small part of the highest point of the blower will be showing

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    How!?
    Is it just the camera angle? Because it looks several inches tall.

Sure looks badass right up there on top.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

My 9 year old and my 6 year old are playing Minecraft. My youngest wants to dig faster and finds some Diamonds.

His old brother says possable the wisest words spoken by a 9 year old.

“No Kaeden, never waste your diamonds on a hoe”

When traveling about in yer car when it's this cold, make sure you have a warm jacket, hat and something for your hands n feet. Never know when you could break down of being involved in an incident and have be out in the cold.
    Also a good idea to make sure doors to all the rooms in your home are open and if any pipes are on an outside wall inside a cupboard, leave em open when it's this cold to prevent one freezing n splitting. I also tend to leave the furnace fan on at all times n keep temps turned up a hair higher than normal.

Club Supporter
    Great points - and bring all pets inside. Hopefully neighbours do the same too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    When traveling about in yer car when it's this cold, make sure you have a warm jacket, hat and something for your hands n feet. Never know when you could break down of being involved in an incident and have be out in the cold.
    Also a good idea to make sure doors to all the rooms in your home are open and if any pipes are on an outside wall inside a cupboard, leave em open when it's this cold to prevent one freezing n splitting. I also tend to leave the furnace fan on at all times n keep temps turned up a hair higher than normal.
    100% with you on those points , I’ve had pipes freeze with heat in the house cuz builder put them behind the vapour barrier .
    I preach the same thing when we go out with family about having extra or appropriate clothes when traveling

DinoZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    100% with you on those points , I’ve had pipes freeze with heat in the house cuz builder put them behind the vapour barrier .
    I preach the same thing when we go out with family about having extra or appropriate clothes when traveling
    Typical Vapour barriers usually 6mil plastic film, have no R value and have no effect on your pipes, your pipes would freeze if there is not enough insulation around them or sections are exposed to non insulated areas.

^ correct , I’m no builder but doesn’t make sense to be on the cold side where drafts have affected my plumbing
    Tempted to add a few heat runs to my cabinets lol

Quote Originally Posted by DinoZ View Post
    Typical Vapour barriers usually 6mil plastic film, have no R value and have no effect on your pipes, your pipes would freeze if there is not enough insulation around them or sections are exposed to non insulated areas.
    Last year my pipes froze. When I checked, in my crawl space, found some spray insulation was around the pipes on the warm side but open to the cold on the other side.

DinoZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    Last year my pipes froze. When I checked, in my crawl space, found some spray insulation was around the pipes on the warm side but open to the cold on the other side.
    Yea, it’s a bitch when they miss or are inexcusably lazy to check these things and then the poor homeowner could potentially have thousands of $ in damages.

I’m not a builder by the way, sales consultant building envelopes / roofing.