Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464
Page 966 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569629639649659669679689699709761016106614661966 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 23766

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Did you try the 2L pop bottle trick?
    Yes tried that plus bottom of oil jug. Both started off well but filter has so many damm threads I dropped it in each case before filter fully off. Gonna try top of an oil jug inverted with a drain hose next time. That way it can just sit in place so I can better manage the filter.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    More craziness in America - someone running around Tampa shooting people last few days (4 dead so far) and now 5 in California. And people are smashing their Keurigs to support possible pedophelia. No turning back now?
    I wasn’t aware of the Kureg thing so did a quick search and this is my impression

So a person kills people yelling praise Allah and carrying a Isis flag and the left tells us not to jump to conclusions
    But A senator is accused of rape allegations and a conservative says let’s not hang the guy untill his fair day in court
    And the left silences the reporter’s right to free speech but cancelling his show

Now everyone who stands up to support the reporter’s right to free speech and actually report news makes a display of protest and they are are labeled as pedophiles.

Do you not see the blatant hypocrisy in this? Your not that blind man.

If the guy did the crime then he deserves to rot in jail or better yet be casterated and hanged but he does have a right to a fair trial before judgment.

Hilarious that at the same time half of Hollywood leftist elite are being accused of rape or sexual misconduct but not seeing their shows/ movies canceled. Hell some are being interviewed to get “their side”without reporters shows being canceled.

Even Holier than thou guys like George Taka (who has spoken out against rape and oppression) has been accused of forceful sexual advancement.

Your right there is not turning back now.

Rainbows and unicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Dodges

8 pages so far in the "Things i don't like about my 2017 ram 1500"
    Just saying.
    Plus a page or two in this thread now...

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Hilarious that at the same time half of Hollywood leftist elite are being accused of rape or sexual misconduct but not seeing their shows/ movies canceled.
    You're kidding right? Shows/movies are being cancelled all over the place. Spacey was removed from "All the Money in the World". Louis C K removed from "Night of Too Many Stars" and his premier of "I Love You, Daddy" cancelled. Several Harvey Weinstein upcoming projects cancelled. Hugh Hefner biopic has been cancelled after Brett Ratner was accused.

Hilarious.
    -Don____________

For sure, been one right after another.
    Actually a bit surprised so much transpired when only accusations have been made vs proved in court. Hope no one has been caught up in it that doesn't deserve to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    You're kidding right? Shows/movies are being cancelled all over the place. Spacey was removed from "All the Money in the World". Louis C K removed from "Night of Too Many Stars" and his premier of "I Love You, Daddy" cancelled. Several Harvey Weinstein upcoming projects cancelled. Hugh Hefner biopic has been cancelled after Brett Ratner was accused.

Hilarious.
    Name one reporter who had a show canceled after reporting on any of the above accused.

Like the one that interviewed Kevin Spacy. Was their show canceled for supporting a rapist?

Name one reporter who had a show canceled after reporting on any of the above accused.

Like the one that interviewed Kevin Spacy. Was their show canceled for supporting a rapist?
    Are you advocating we "shoot the messenger "?

Lol. No I’m pointing out the Hypocrisy where a conservative reporter had his show canceled for reporting on a conservative being accused of rape. While liberal reporters are allowed to report on liberals rape accusations. And no one cares.

Club Supporter
    Lol. No I’m pointing out the Hypocrisy where a conservative reporter had his show canceled for reporting on a conservative being accused of rape. While liberal reporters are allowed to report on liberals rape accusations. And no one cares.
    If you're referring to Hannity, he was "reporting" on the story - it was more of a defence segment in which Moore proceeded to potentially dig a deeper hole but wasn't called out for it (ie. asking the teenage girl's mother for permission to date). I know he also showcased the other Alabama republican who defended more saying it was ok since Joseph and mary were together and Mary was a teenager - so the bible allows it. I'm not sure how that segment is considered journalism...but maybe he isn't try to "do" journalism?