Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  12,837

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^ Your not kidding.
    Good to hear safety catch did it's job. Aftermarket hood?

When buying used parts, keep in mind, growing number of peeps out there that prey on trusting buyers. Especially on big purchases like engine or trans, if they don't have documentation from a reputable builder you can follow up with, run like hell. A can of paint can make a turd look like a diamond.

This sucks... I pass the prep exams with an average of 97% and I still have to waste 16 hours of my life "in class" before I'm allowed to take a real exam this weekend. I need to work on my fox before heading out to Montreal in it... new clutch, fix main leak, install speakers, antenna, double check all the suspension bolts (re-torque), check lines... make sure the notch is ready for a long ass haul. Would love to get the 373 in but I guess the 273 will give me Honda Civic like MPG on the trip.

Club Supporter
    ^^fox on the roads of Montreal ? Hope it’s in the burbs and not downtown, I’ll be there next week .

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ Your not kidding.
    Good to hear safety catch did it's job. Aftermarket hood?
    It is.

Cervini. Sometimes hard to close.....likely did not take proper care the last time I closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    ^^fox on the roads of Montreal ? Hope it’s in the burbs and not downtown, I’ll be there next week .
    It's actually more east than montreal. There's a huge car show in Granby with over 3000 cars, 30k visitors. So I'll bypass everything on the toll road. Much cheaper than the 407 lol

Just drove back from Ohio and crossed at Detroit/Windsor...driving through Michigan is freakin' scary. Roads are horrible and most drivers speed way beyond the limit, don't signal, tailgate, on the phone, etc.
    ...and you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Just drove back from Ohio and crossed at Detroit/Windsor...driving through Michigan is freakin' scary. Roads are horrible and most drivers speed way beyond the limit, don't signal, tailgate, on the phone, etc.
    And then you cross over in to Windsor and it gets real scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    It was a couple years back but I drove all the way through Michigan, crossed over in Sarnia and up to Sault Ste Marie, the highway wasn't very busy and I remember averaging 160 for a while.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    Watermelon & feta cheese so contrasting so tasty
    Don’t knock it till you try it