Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464
Page 974 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 4748749249649709719729739749759769779789841024107414741974 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 23766

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Yup, just got another reply.

. RockAuto does not have a phone customer service department. Returns do need to be set up online. When you click on the "arrange a return/report a problem" button for the kit, then select "damage/defective" as the reason. The website will walk you through the rest of the process.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Yup, just got another reply.

. RockAuto does not have a phone customer service department. Returns do need to be set up online. When you click on the "arrange a return/report a problem" button for the kit, then select "damage/defective" as the reason. The website will walk you through the rest of the process.
    Hope everything works out
    A buddy just placed an an order few days ago ( fingers crossed)

He did mention something of not having a phone number
    But he said the price of the part was by far the cheapest he found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Wow, guess I got lucky with my clutch?

Looks like your golden, well right up until something goes wrong and you need to speak with someone. At that point, clear as day they have zero interest.

It's a cats life at our house.
    Lucky fawkers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sensing a theme here this morning....

-Don____________

Starting to wonder what hour next move is gonna have to be with the business.
    Been a year looking for a second delivery guy and can’t find someone who just wants to show up to work.

Tried paying one guy more and within a week has other employees bitching at me about him making as much as they were from the start.
    And it was for naught cuz he left after 2 months for more pay.

One more raise and my employees will be making almost as much as I am.

Can’t raise prices cuz then we won’t be competitive.

Seems like a vicious circle and no easy answer to it.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 12-07-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Starting to wonder what hour next move is gonna have to be with the business.
    Been a year looking for a second delivery guy and can’t find someone who just wants to show up to work.

Tried paying one guy more and within a week has other employees bitching at me about him making as much as they were from the start.
    And it was for naught cuz he left after 2 months for more pay.

One more raise and my employees will be making almost as much as I am.

Can’t raise prices cuz then we won’t be competitive.

Seems like a vicious circle and no easy answer to it.
    We have the same issue finding competent employees. Look for efficiency and automation opportunities where possible. Do you employ any fleet tracking for current delivery guy, can you verify his routes and times are maximized? Are you sure you need 2 guys or can 1 guy work optimally fulfill the needs. What about an incentive for retail pick up? Would you have more customers take that option and thus reduce delivery workload?

How are employees finding out about wages of other employees? If their bragging or flaunting to others, that needs to be addressed. Are wages based solely on the role or does seniority factor in? If the former that needs to be spelled out to employees so they know that job is worth $$ and if they want more they need to demonstrate ability to perform other functions, not just exist.

Paying employees on par isn't a downside if their fulfilling a role that's valuable and enables you to perform work that will create more profits down the road.

Small business is a rough go man, find your competitive advantage and use it to you advantage. You're in a smaller area with I assume lower overhead, what's your digital sale model like? Can you price yourself competitively online and boost sales there?

There is no easy answer, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

We do major appliances. So it’s a weird market. Delivery wise my main guy can do some stuff himself but not all of it.

We have done what we can to maximize and have looked into online but sales don’t work good online for large stuff like fridges and stoves. People want to gone to the store and see it touch it. Ect.
    Biggest problem is people seem to think delivery should always be included.
    That can’t happen.