Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,513

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

3:30 in the am should not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    as a follow up to my earlier post. is it normal to absolutely love your wife but at the same time want to send her on holidays alone so you can go home and have some piece and quiet with no bull shit. asking for a friend, lol
    Beyond Woodward a few times, we all but never take vacations together.

Quote Originally Posted by rioredsvt View Post
    Could not help myself , took the cover off today, disconnected the charger, went for ride around the block and put the cobra back in the barn,my god I think it was next to heaven just to be out in the mustang for even a short drive, did you resist on on Nice?

- - - Updated - - -

Day
    Did the same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the opposite and went out sledding for the day.

stangstevers
    I miss driving a stick so much, I mean the G37 is great and the 7 speed is very quick and responsive but no matter how advanced an auto is, it's still boring as balls to drive. Part of the fun is rowing through gears, I will miss that very much once I convert to electrics in a few a years. Glad I didn't opt for the 10 speed, I think I would have regretted it - I didn't like the test drives at all when I was buying a 5.0.

COME ON WINTER>>> DIE ALREADY!

http://Www.plugincars.com\ultimate-e...ks-126530.html

I only see frustration with electric cars much like owning a cell phone and a bogus up your hoop plane - people in apartments will get bones the worst - having g a home may be cheaper but I'm sure the government will find a way to capitalize and create a separate billing system from the traditional hydro bill eg. Create a separate company like enbridge strictly for in-house charging - much like heating your home with fuel oil there's only one charge - price er litre - look at your hydro and see all the extra you get boned for - before 2009 all those extras on the hydro bill where not there - I will gladly pay more for fuel in the future because currently ever time I open my hydro bill I want to blow up the grid and give the government the finger ...lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

stangstevers
    Nice!

and meanwhile they are shutting down race tracks and insurance companies frown on taking your 500+HP ride to a race track.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    http://Www.plugincars.com\ultimate-e...ks-126530.html

I only see frustration with electric cars much like owning a cell phone and a bogus up your hoop plane - people in apartments will get bones the worst - having g a home may be cheaper but I'm sure the government will find a way to capitalize and create a separate billing system from the traditional hydro bill eg. Create a separate company like enbridge strictly for in-house charging - much like heating your home with fuel oil there's only one charge - price er litre - look at your hydro and see all the extra you get boned for - before 2009 all those extras on the hydro bill where not there - I will gladly pay more for fuel in the future because currently ever time I open my hydro bill I want to blow up the grid and give the government the finger ...lol
    Can you imagine car companies going to a "Rogers Cable" type plan for car leases.

It's true our infrastructure won't support 100% adoption, it may take 50 years to get there. I can't imagine property owners having to spend 100k+ to install charging stations for all tenant parking spots and HydroOne to invest billions to upgrade the network to support the extra energy usage...

Meanwhile... we have a "green" PM that makes a special round-trip 4500km jet ride to go to a "meeting" while on vacation in Florida. The more I see how people scream "climate change" act, the more I side with the "climate change deniers". It's like a 450 pound McDonald eating, pepsi drinking dude telling me I should eat a salad when I'm at average BMI and relatively healthy (physically anyway lol).

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Can you imagine car companies going to a "Rogers Cable" type plan for car leases.

It's true our infrastructure won't support 100% adoption, it may take 50 years to get there. I can't imagine property owners having to spend 100k+ to install charging stations for all tenant parking spots and HydroOne to invest billions to upgrade the network to support the extra energy usage...

Meanwhile... we have a "green" PM that makes a special round-trip 4500km jet ride to go to a "meeting" while on vacation in Florida. The more I see how people scream "climate change" act, the more I side with the "climate change deniers". It's like a 450 pound McDonald eating, pepsi drinking dude telling me I should eat a salad when I'm at average BMI and relatively healthy (physically anyway lol).
    Yes whats left of my lifetime I don't think it will be much factor - I'm all for green living I like to refer to it as off the grid - in my opinion I think all homes can be self sustaining and would really like to see that. I'm not denying it for autos but it really dont see it as a practice alternative yet for most applications. I I could ever build my own home it would be totally off grid and self sustaining. Cars - for me I just can't shake the romance of a v8. And if I can't drive one on the street I hope we see plenty of affordable race tracks...lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works