Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,479

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    I've been running EBC Red pads/rotors with SS lines on my Cobra since '14... Confidence inspiring however, noisier than a dedicated street pad. Just cleaning up my calipers this week with a fresh coat of ceramic paint and the pads and rotors are in great condition!
    What kind of noise you getting from them? So far, sets we've installed have been dead nutz quiet on drilled n slotted or plain rotors, on Mustang or daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    What kind of noise you getting from them? So far, sets we've installed have been dead nutz quiet on drilled n slotted or plain rotors, on Mustang or daily driver.
    Really...huh. I thought it was the drilled/slotted rotors(from new) causing a rumbling sound on braking. Not loud but, noticeable. I have the fronts off now and will take a closer look for anything unusual.

Rogers cell service out. Absolutely scary, no more crubside pickup without cell service as you can't tell Walmart or wherever that you are there.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Really...huh. I thought it was the drilled/slotted rotors(from new) causing a rumbling sound on braking. Not loud but, noticeable. I have the fronts off now and will take a closer look for anything unusual.
    Some drilled / slotted rotors can do exactly that.

My eldest daughter dropped a bit of a bomb on us a few weeks ago. She's decided she wants to travel to South Korea and teach English for a year or two. She started looking at options and signed back an offer to start at a school in Gwangju in August once she has her teaching visa.

I know this will be a great life adventure for her but I can't help but feeling a bit hollow inside since she accepted the offer and this started to get real.

Being a parent is a balance between holding on and letting go I guess.

6E8C7681-605A-4EAF-88D5-EB8FB6C4D626.jpeg

I assume this is legal. See it a lot.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    My eldest daughter dropped a bit of a bomb on us a few weeks ago. She's decided she wants to travel to South Korea and teach English for a year or two. She started looking at options and signed back an offer to start at a school in Gwangju in August once she has her teaching visa.

I know this will be a great life adventure for her but I can't help but feeling a bit hollow inside since she accepted the offer and this started to get real.

Same feeling here Al. My daughter was supposed to start teaching South Korea last June; because of Covid it has been put on hold indefinitely.
    The plan was Mom/Dad would accompany her a few weeks before start and check out the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

ZR can't get me out of the house fast enough!

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

My only one is just finishing up her first year away at school, and I have that hollow feeling. Good luck to her, and Ron's daughter and the parents.

Zippy, get back to work.