Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Glad it made someone laugh. Sitting at my deck trying to calm down as I'm fully enraged. I left the fucking thing outside to get covered in snow out of spite, tried to clear the driveway on my lunch and ended up fighting with it for 45 minutes. Partially my fault for trying to do something with barely enough time, never ends well for me. Fucking Poulan piece of shit was a gift thats been a nightmare from day one. Choke/Run mislabled from factory, fuel tank plastic cracked first year. To check the plugs you have to spend 20 minutes tearing all the plastic BS off it and it loves to foul them despite repeated profession carb adjustments. Never likes to start in negative temps (real great feature for a snow removal machine), but last time I tried quickstart on it there was fire...

If I can't get it going tonight I'm going to have some sledgehammer catharsis followed by extreme bitching as I shell out $1600 on a new machine...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

"Overkill Everything" Chris-brain has weighed in on the replacement snowblower mental debate

https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/ram/25...N8S3C4&sprx=-1

I like his(my) style a lot right now.....
    Last edited by Laffs; 11-11-2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: I took 3rd person pronouns too far
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    "Overkill Everything" Chris-brain has weighed in on the replacement snowblower mental debate

https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/ram/25...N8S3C4&sprx=-1

I like his(my) style a lot right now.....

naw get one like this

super-atv-plowpro-snow-plow-polaris-rzr-27.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Glad it made someone laugh. Sitting at my deck trying to calm down as I'm fully enraged. I left the fucking thing outside to get covered in snow out of spite, tried to clear the driveway on my lunch and ended up fighting with it for 45 minutes. Partially my fault for trying to do something with barely enough time, never ends well for me. Fucking Poulan piece of shit was a gift thats been a nightmare from day one. Choke/Run mislabled from factory, fuel tank plastic cracked first year. To check the plugs you have to spend 20 minutes tearing all the plastic BS off it and it loves to foul them despite repeated profession carb adjustments. Never likes to start in negative temps (real great feature for a snow removal machine), but last time I tried quickstart on it there was fire...

If I can't get it going tonight I'm going to have some sledgehammer catharsis followed by extreme bitching as I shell out $1600 on a new machine...
    I have a two stage that occasionally refuses to start even though it’s in a heated garage. I use quick start from CTC to get her going. Next one will have electric start to save my arm.

I love snow blowing wet snow/slush on a cold night.....what fun
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

In some with the all in one coil / trigger, plug fouling / poor start is not caused by an overly rich mixture but instead by a weak spark. Yes that could be the no start cold as could either wrong heat range plug and or sometimes a flaky oil level switch. If it sits outside, especially with no electric start, also benefits from lighter range of oil suggested to make it both easier to pull / rolls over faster n starts easier. In case of my own blower, engine so worn out we run 15w40 in it but no way in hell it would start if we left it outside (sits in shop all winter / always fires first or second pull). When filled with 0w or 5w, looks more like a 2 stroke mosquito killer vs a snowblower. LOL
    If all checks out and yours is still a flaky cold starter, consider a stick on block heat (glues to crank case) and a timer, that'll smarten things up in a hurry.

Foxstang
    Looks like 6 million people forgot to drive recently.

They can't drive on a warm dry road in the sunshine let alone when conditions deteriorate.

During one of the first big snow falls of the season, provincial police reported 213 collisions in less than 12 hours across southwestern Ont., all before the evening rush hour had even begun.
    OPP Media Relations Coordinator Derek Rogers said police patrolling the West Region had hoped drivers would have adjusted their habits behind the wheel after the first dusting of snow late last week.
    "That has not been the case," he explained pointing to the numbers coming from in an area that spans from Windsor to the edge of the GTA and north to Georgian Bay.
    The 213 crashes happened between 5:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m, and none of them resulted in life-threatening injuries.

Club Supporter
    Pager goes off yesterday morning. Tells me that there is a MVA at my address. Can’t see the road from my house. Get out there and the car had rolled and spun in the ditch. Single passenger, bruised and beaten, but basically okay.