Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,498

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Won't have to wait that long unless you're 75-78 years old. Technology already exists and being tested... I don't really like the idea of a company like google knowing what the fuck is going on in my stupid head... how will it distinguish all the different voices I have?

I'd be thrown in jail by the literal liberal thought police.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Won't have to wait that long unless you're 75-78 years old. Technology already exists and being tested... I don't really like the idea of a company like google knowing what the fuck is going on in my stupid head... how will it distinguish all the different voices I have?

I'd be thrown in jail by the literal liberal thought police.
    lol - that ain't gonna happen with me - they'll have to find me a night with the heat seeking glass'...lol

stangstevers
    I'm so lazy I have the same strings on my 12-string for like 3 years... they dunn no more gewd. times for a changin but itsa too much work.

Well apparently Amsoil is now offering something awesome for us. We all know gear oil is hard to get in your diff with a bottle, so they now make a squeeze tube, like a big, wide toothpaste, tube! Genious! Maybe we can actually fil our diffs and not make a huge mess or waste a bunch of fliud!

Guess that’s good if you don’t already have their bottle pump...

Screws right onto the bottle and works super good.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    But that’s my point. It feels like a contrived shit show. Yesterday it was illegal, tomorrow it will be legal. Why can’t it be as simple as continue what you were doing, just don’t throw people in jail for doing it?
    An excuse to raise money for bureaucracy for compliance "work"? I saw a headline that some police force somewhere in the country was saying they needed a bigger budget for compliance enforcement (was a ticker on TV screen while I was in a retail line). My inner voice was saying "what about all the money you'll be saving chasing and locking up people for minor possession?" - maybe taxpayers should be getting a rebate from the savings (police, court time, jail time, parole management, etc).

We've been using their bottle pump for some years now, dead nutz reliable.

Yep, but for someone doing a quick fluid fill that doesn’t have the pump-the tube/bottle is a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Some people ask why I have a dislike for computers despite working on appliances for a living which all use computers to run.

I more than most understand warranty repair, what’s covered. What’s not. And why.
    Constantly get people mad at me because misused product, three years out of warranty that cost 2500 new needs a $50part.

So why the hate for computers?

I spend 1700 on what’s suppose to be a quality system with quality components. After 6 months it does an auto update which gums up the computer.

Worked fine when I went to bed. Auto update to Windows ten, wake up in the morning. No sound.

So talk to my “IT” guy at work.
    As he suggests. Un install sound driver and when I go to re install it’s gone. Go to asus website. Download driver. Reinstall
    Still no sound. Try a couple other things. Still no sound. Contact Asus tech. They recommend a factory reset.
    Try that. Still no sound. They tell me I’ll have to take it in.

Take it to geek squad yep known proble, with Windows 10 update. Need to reinstall up date. Tried that, need to reinstall drivers. I tried that, need to reboot from factory spec. I tried that

Oh you have one of those. Okay we need to wipe the drove and reinstall Windows 10from a different source.

What’s that gonna cost. 300 bucks. Is that corpvered under warranty? No

So my 6 month old laptop is out of commission becasie of an update that I didn’t ask for. That Microsoft knows is a problem but won’t stop the auto updates. And as a result I get to pay for the fix becasie the warranty covers the unit but not the fucking software.

I hate computers.
    I always keep auto updates off...but regardless you could have/should have just clicked the uninstall windows 10 option, then can't force you to upgrade, even the free update so you always had the option to uninstall and put your computer back to the way it was before the auto update if it did while you weren't watching...

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

stangstevers
    White stuff this morning... nice!

Christmas is just 68 days away LOL