Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,479

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

My favourite part of the guys complaining about missing hours due to a rain day is when you list 20 different jobs around the shop they could do to make up hours and they all decline to do them then continue to moan about not getting enough hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Like not working.
    Don’t like not getting paid.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Like not working.
    Don’t like not getting paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Always irritating driving a combined 3+hrs only to find seller lied about condition of the parts for sale.

I think they are called assholes!!??

recently I've put down my beer and started running again - I've set a goal for next September to participate in a race - something I haven't done in about 25 years - it's been a little harder than I could ever imagine - not putting down the beer part, but conditioning - today I received a email stating all sanctioned events indoor and outdoor need proof of vaxx - it kinda saddens me to how are society has changed in less then two short years - the one thing that bothers me the most is the app - people are willing without question to download this new government app and I can only assume because there is something in it for them, but have been very evasive of the earlier covid app that fringed on privacy....hmmm and many question why Trudoh wins - could be a lot of reasons but I think its mainly, there's something in it for me reason and spending is blinding - for the first time in my life I feel like a minority but have never treated anyone like a minority - something I feel true Canadians are capable - its all deflating but I will press on and challenge my limits with or without the rest of Ontario....That's, I think, why I have always been attracted running - it's a very personal sport and sometimes lonely and today it just got lonelier...
    Last edited by hammerhead; 09-23-2021 at 11:49 AM.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Very interesting. Time to invest.

Isn't Trudoh 1/2 Canadian and 1/2 Cuban? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    recently I've put down my beer and started running again - I've set a goal for next September to participate in a race - something I haven't done in about 25 years - it's been a little harder than I could ever imagine - not putting down the beer part, but conditioning - today I received a email stating all sanctioned events indoor and outdoor need proof of vaxx - it kinda saddens me to how are society has changed in less then two short years - the one thing that bothers me the most is the app - people are willing without question to download this new government app and I can only assume because there is something in it for them, but have been very evasive of the earlier covid app that fringed on privacy....hmmm and many question why Trudoh wins - could be a lot of reasons but I think its mainly, there's something in it for me reason and spending is blinding - for the first time in my life I feel like a minority but have never treated anyone like a minority - something I feel true Canadians are capable - its all deflating but I will press on and challenge my limits with or without the rest of Ontario....That's, I think, is why I have always been attracted running - it's a very personal sport and sometimes lonely and today it just got lonelier...

So I’m a noob. I didn’t realize I had to torque down the lap joint exhaust clamps that came with the x pipe to 50-70 ft/lbs. Which is why I kept hearing them vibrate while driving. Mind you, when I tightened them the first time it was at night and I only had my phone light. So got it under the car and torqued them to 50 ft/lbs, well at least the left side is 50. Couldn’t get the other side to click on my torque wrench. So I stopped when I felt it’s tight enough and both sides of the clamps were touching. These Walker clamps have some type of double sided tape to hold both sides together so they can’t back out over time. I’m used to Hondas with flanges on the exhaust pipes.

So I went for a quick drive. No odd sounds coming from the clamps. Can only hear the factory exhaust because I’m still waiting for my Magnaflows to come in. Almost spun out going into 2nd gear with AdvanceTrac still on. That x pipe sure makes a world of a difference getting the power out.
    2014 V6 MT Club of America
    IG: xeninworx

Cant wait till this chip shortage is over, my fleet clients are getting itchy to get their cars