Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Meds have me off drinking 100%, don't miss it a bit.
    Best thing Rick - I quit - took a few kicks at the can but aside from sticking with the High Commander it's the best thing I've ever done....best of luck!!!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    depression sucks... got meds but it acts funny. Shrink said I’m gifted and fucked up as result of it lol oh well. I may have to evaluate my goals in life.
    hey man - stay focused and keep pushing forward - we all second guess and wonder what the fuck - if anything your family needs you - visit the board more often may help keep you focused - I find for myself I think too much and relax not enough...I also read less news and stay way from political BS - I also stay away from threads that draw you in with negative BS and controversary and try to focus on what good what's important...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

DinoZ
    Bought my Grand Prix tickets, looking forward to taking the mustang to Montreal for the event. My cousin there owns a 2007 Super Snake should be fun.

$300.00 each for 3 day event, taking a customer, there is a person in the town of St Catherine south shore Montreal, his name is Ted, his shop is called Mustang Direct he runs a similar shop as Da Silva, they are also good longtime friends.

Nice hang out place with other Mustang owners.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    hey man - stay focused and keep pushing forward - we all second guess and wonder what the fuck - if anything your family needs you - visit the board more often may help keep you focused - I find for myself I think too much and relax not enough...
    So true , I find cars keep me on a better track than focusing on other shit . I will research the heck out of car stuff , do nothing & research some more lol

DinoZ
    Meds have me off drinking 100%, don't miss it a bit.
    This is by far the most important thing one can do. Take up a routine physical activity outside the home, be with people to get motivated. Eat as clean as you can, many foods “fog” the brain, and sincerely compliment a person a day, the world will compliment you back.

I’m not a religious person but having taken Dale Carnegie programs in my 20’s to enhance my sales career, I only truly benefited from this thinking later in life.

The very best to you

stangstevers
    I’m playing a small show near Montreal this fall. Should be around 250 people. I hope they won’t require their money back lol... It’s for a cancer fund raiser in honour of my late uncle. But now I got incredible GAS (guitar acquisition syndrome)... maybe a trip to L&M is in order, I like the PRS guitars.

Last week, when a couple of California Highway Patrol officers spotted a man apparently sleeping in the driver’s seat of a Tesla Model S going 70 mph down Highway 101 in Palo Alto around 3:30 am, they moved behind the car and turned on their siren and lights. When the driver didn’t respond, the cops went beyond their standard playbook. Figuring the Tesla might be using Autopilot, they called for backup to slow traffic behind them, then pulled in front of the car and gradually started braking. And so the Tesla slowed down, too, until it was stopped in its lane.
    “Our officers’ quick thinking got the vehicle to stop,” says CHP public information officer Art Montiel. The officers arrested the driver, identified in a police report as 45-year-old Alexander Joseph Samek of Los Altos, for driving under the influence of alcohol.
    Well when I tried a Tesla with autopilot if you did not hold the wheel every minute or so the car would stop itself. I guess it would be easy to bypass..

Cleaning out my files I found this, I remember bringing this with me when I bought my Fox...

stangstevers
    That's cool you kept it!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    Cleaning out my files I found this, I remember bringing this with me when I bought my Fox...
    "Go Like Spit" LOL