Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    loaded up the back of the GTI 5 times with flowers from Sheridan Nurseries this morning

you gotta get up early to get the dragon wing begonias

5 freakin loads

I was on a mission....the staff were laughing at my drenched ass by the 3rd load

the yard will be looking like paradise by the end of the weekend

Went to CTC yesterday to grab some stuff for my wife’s birthday, well my one kid’s door got away from her and nailed the car next to us (Dodge Dart, not clean or anything, has some marks in it already), of course it was my rear door which has the dreaded wheelhouse corner/door destroyer built in at no charge. So she starts crying and apologizing, I grab a paper and scribble a note, head in and when done the car is still there.
    So I immediately head over to my PDR guy to get his number to give to the car owner, leave there and head to another store and I get a text, says “I’m the owner of the car your kid hit, don’t worry about it it’s fine and thanks for writing the letter, that was very nice”. I replied back thanks for understanding, showed the kids and went about my day thinking what a nice person to not try and hose me out of some cash since really, they could have.
    FYI, my kids are well-trained with their doors and this is only the second time she has hit another car (first was no damage) in 5 years of opening her door by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Went to CTC yesterday to grab some stuff for my wife’s birthday, well my one kid’s door got away from her and nailed the car next to us (Dodge Dart, not clean or anything, has some marks in it already), of course it was my rear door which has the dreaded wheelhouse corner/door destroyer built in at no charge. So she starts crying and apologizing, I grab a paper and scribble a note, head in and when done the car is still there.
    So I immediately head over to my PDR guy to get his number to give to the car owner, leave there and head to another store and I get a text, says “I’m the owner of the car your kid hit, don’t worry about it it’s fine and thanks for writing the letter, that was very nice”. I replied back thanks for understanding, showed the kids and went about my day thinking what a nice person to not try and hose me out of some cash since really, they could have.
    FYI, my kids are well-trained with their doors and this is only the second time she has hit another car (first was no damage) in 5 years of opening her door by herself.
    Does your PDR guy do plastic bumpers? Same Canadian tire parking lot, no note.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Kudo's to everyone involved.

Quickie restaurant review
    Keg (Leslie s/o 401)

While the food and service at the Markham Rd location has been good each and every time, falls a hair or three short of what we experienced on Friday. From the minute we walked in the door, uber friendly and quick to seat us. Mgr came out to be sure they had Kath's gluten free order correct, both our meals arrived cooked perfect, taste was off the charts amazing. Our waiter, super attentive always seemed to slide by at the right time. Meals themselves, terrific value, we will most certainly be back.

Happy Birthday to my lovely wife. She inspires me everyday to make my dreams a reality. That Porsche 911 is still a dream though :P

Happy Birthday to Mrs Scrape.

stangstevers
    Purdy day... just finished centering the steering on the notch after the kmember and coilover install yesterday... I’m hung over like mad though. Getting too old to drink and get high... I will cut back on drinking and focus on weed. Lol Now to build a sun shelter to gain some wife points.

WTF
    finished up the flower-planting this morning......had to go back to Sheridan for one more run of begonias......this year I've got a combo of dragon-wing, tuberous and bonfire

19 planters on the property....most of them pretty big....spent about 4hrs Saturday, 6 hrs yesterday and 2 hrs today to get them all in

add in the 4 hanging baskets and I've got a hell of alot of flowers going on

I planted 154 flower-plants into the planters that came in either 6" or 4.5" containers....not to mention the kms I put on my feet getting them all home and into the yard

told Sheridan they should be selling their flower fertilizer in 5 gallon drums instead of these little bins so I don't have to buy 6 at a time

giver about 2-3 weeks of watering, fertilizer and warm temps and the yard is gonna be pretty nice

I'm fucking beat

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    ^Nice!! But no more landscaping for me^

-^^ happy b day mrs scrape^^

This concrete is endless!! One week still not at bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver