Wait, don’t you own a Shelby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    spent all his money on Tune

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    spent all his money on Tune
    Shhhhhhh.....wife is home,..... shhhhhhhh

Buddy sent this to me today.

welcome to 2019...first snow fall of the season!

8:00 am: I made a snowman. c
    8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
    8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
    8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
    8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
    8:22 - The transgender man..woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
    8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
    8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
    8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.
    8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended
    8:42 - The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
    8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
    8:45 - TV news crew from CBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
    9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
    9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
    9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.
    Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

^^^you people...

*wasn't even packing snow to boot!

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...020772703.html

Keep feeling like I have too much $$$$$ tied up in my Ram. Absolutely love the truck to pieces and it's been great to me, but for a 3km round trip commute have a $40k truck seems excessive. Something like this is all the truck I'd likely ever need and could free up a bunch o cash for future fun purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Very true.

Foxstang
    I'm pretty sure the hobby is over in Ontario... photo radar about to go up everywhere, federal government buying into the climate change hoax, stunt laws, etc...

I got a strong lead on my 87 and I think it will be gone by spring. I'll clean up the 88 with my OCD skills and put it up for sale in late spring, probably only in the USA market to avoid the $5,000 offers for a 20k car lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d...020772703.html

Keep feeling like I have too much $$$$$ tied up in my Ram. Absolutely love the truck to pieces and it's been great to me, but for a 3km round trip commute have a $40k truck seems excessive. Something like this is all the truck I'd likely ever need and could free up a bunch o cash for future fun purposes.
    Totally off topic but I know you know a thing or 2 about cams. I was looking into doing stage 3 comp cams. Do you know anything about them ? I was looking them up on YouTube. I like the sound but do you know how the performance is ?

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    I'm pretty sure the hobby is over in Ontario... photo radar about to go up everywhere, federal government buying into the climate change hoax, stunt laws, etc...

I got a strong lead on my 87 and I think it will be gone by spring. I'll clean up the 88 with my OCD skills and put it up for sale in late spring, probably only in the USA market to avoid the $5,000 offers for a 20k car lol
    Pretty sure you have several more years that you can enjoy them. And the photo radar is only being allowed for School Zones and Community Safety Zones I believe.