Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it's snowing inside at ZR's this morning ! who needs marijuana , no fun now that it is legal !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Shhhhh, everyone is gonna want some.

Now at 9 political calls in the last 1.5 hrs.
    Fuck off already.

Ringing again as I type.

55 HD
    SO PROUD OF MY NEPHEW

Football Canada is proud to announce Ryan Clutterbuck has been named the head coach of the Women’s National Tackle team.

Clutterbuck will begin immediately and finalize his plans for the team between now and the 2021 World Championship.

“I am absolutely thrilled to be involved with our women’s national team,” said Clutterbuck. “I am particularly excited about working with Football Canada towards a world championship in 2021. I’m also excited about developing the sport of football and making sure there are opportunities available for everyone that wants to play, coach and officiate football in Canada.”

His football resume is indeed impressive. Last year he was the offensive coordinator for the senior women’s national team that competed at the 2017 IFAF world championships in Langley, BC.

He has been a head coach numerous times guiding his teams into important events. In 2015 and 2017 he was the head coach for the U-16 Ontario Football Alliance Team Ontario that competed at the International Bowl. He also led a pair of teams to the Spalding Cup in 2014 and 2015. Prior to his head coaching role the former Western Mustang was the offensive coordinator of the London Beefeaters of the Canadian Junior Football League (CJFL) from 2012-2014.

“His preparation is second to none and he was able to gear our offence to best match the skill set of our players. What amazes me about Ryan is that he is constantly striving to improve himself as a coach. Ryan Clutterbuck is one of the finest coaches that I had the pleasure to work with. The woman’s national program has made an excellent choice in naming Ryan as Head Coach.” says John Vouvalidis, Former Head Coach London Beefeaters

“On behalf of Football Canada we would like to congratulate Ryan on his recent appointment as Head Coach for our Senior Women’s Team Canada.” – Kim Wudrick, Football Canada President

“Ryan is an intelligent passionate football coach with experience at the CJFL/CIS and most recently coaching at the International Bowl and the 2017 Women’s World Championship. He is an excellent communicator and was instrumental in leading our Women’s Team Canada to a Silver medal performance in 2017.” Says Jeff Yausie, former Head Coach of the women’s national team

Clutterbuck and Team Canada will have their work cut out for them preparing for the World Championship in 2021, trying to knock off the three-time defending champion United States.

Very cool.

WTF
    well done Kimi

that was one hell of a race

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    well done Kimi

that was one hell of a race
    Wanted Hamilton to seal the deal today but was happy Kimi won, going to miss his radio edits when he finally retires, he’s a character.

Prob his last chance at winning.