Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Sometimes dealing with people customers, makes you wonder how the *^$#$ they made it this far in life ......WTF is wrong with people.....and the above story is tragic as well....

stangstevers
    Some people are just fuckheads.

Also going through rough patch with new job. Really saddened by the van incident

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

First time trying one of these ( Home Show booth)see how it goes , kind of last minute hope I can pull my shiat together

https://m.facebook.com/BBTVoice/

stangstevers
    My wife's friends are visiting... I don't normally hate anyone that gives me no reason to dislike them but her friend's husband is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. He's the most feminine "straight" guy I've ever met in my life. He's not into cars, not into music, not really into beer, never did drugs, gets grossed out at farts, can't use a tool to safe his life and probably watches days of our lives as far as I can tell. Super nice guy but I can't stand speaking to him. They spent 3 days at our place once and I was having panic attacks trying to avoid having a chat with him. He's into video games but I'd rather drink beer and work on my car or renovate the house or break something just to fix or break it in the process of trying to improve it (insert Tim Allen grunt). LOL he must feel the same about me but tends to follow me around and talk about gigabytes and PS3's and his daughter's painting and shit I don't care about...

^^lmao have fun funny I feel that way about my wife’s friends husband too

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    My wife's friends are visiting... I don't normally hate anyone that gives me no reason to dislike them but her friend's husband is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. He's the most feminine "straight" guy I've ever met in my life. He's not into cars, not into music, not really into beer, never did drugs, gets grossed out at farts, can't use a tool to safe his life and probably watches days of our lives as far as I can tell. Super nice guy but I can't stand speaking to him. They spent 3 days at our place once and I was having panic attacks trying to avoid having a chat with him. He's into video games but I'd rather drink beer and work on my car or renovate the house or break something just to fix or break it in the process of trying to improve it (insert Tim Allen grunt). LOL he must feel the same about me but tends to follow me around and talk about gigabytes and PS3's and his daughter's painting and shit I don't care about...
    Hey , I'm in Pickering if you need to get away...coffee? The great escape!!!

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Hey , I'm in Pickering if you need to get away...coffee? The great escape!!!
    haha thanks, could give me an excuse to take the old notch out for a ride.

haha thanks, could give me an excuse to take the old notch out for a ride.
    Pm'd ya

Takes a lot of people to make the world go around. Don't be so closed minded. I don't like half the shit you mentioned but I don't belittle anyone who does. I'd rather talk about video games than drugs I've never done at all, don't give a shit about most music. Seriously man you're missing out on a world of interaction and painting yourself in to a corner by thinking that way sorry to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate