Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,544
Page 2381 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 1381188122812331237123772378237923802381
Results 23,801 to 23,808 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Just bought an 08 GT
    Extremely happy with my purchase, got the color i wanted, the mods I wanted and the car is mint.
    Super pumped to bring her home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Just bought an 08 GT
    Extremely happy with my purchase, got the color i wanted, the mods I wanted and the car is mint.
    Congrats, pics or it didn't happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Just bought an 08 GT
    Glad you found what you wanted, congratulations!!

In todays episode of "dog shit journalism"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/londo...logy-1.7177688
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    In todays episode of "dog shit journalism"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/londo...logy-1.7177688
    In psych terms, men with dark triad traits. Not totally wrong though, just written in the most negative terms.

Here's the thing, women often select the "bad boy". Tats, prison time, guys who demonstrate a facility for violence. Men who are capable of defending them. Hybristophilia isn't present in men. Isn't present in all women, but is only present in women.

Men subconsciously play to this dynamic as dark triad "get's da gurlz".

My water bill is on auto billing from my bank account. I've been doing a little long overdue book keeping and discovered a billing error. At the time of the eror my account had a much higher balance and a lot of cash flow. The smallish error took place on a monthly basis, for 30 months. In total worth over 3k.

They're refunding me the overbill amount. Once that's in my account I'm going to push for the same interest they charge for overdue accounts (19% per year), plus compensation for inflation.

They refunded me the overbilling immediately without question, which is a clear indication they know they fucked up and are vulnerable.

Billing for the city is administered through my electricity provider. Each of the several people I've spoken to there have said this is the biggest "mistake" they've seen and all are long term employees.

Club Supporter
    Will be interesting if they play that game - my guess the T&Cs probably have a section on billing errors and a 30 or 60 day period to check and report on errors, to limit their liability (similar to what's on your credit card statement) - that way they transfer the responsibility to checking to the customer.

maybe so, but the implied deal with auto billing is "I give you access to my bank account, you don't steal from me".

If they don't make good then I'll force them to revert to the most onerous time consuming payment and billing methods possible, and generally make myself the maximum asshole with all manner of requests. I've never been to a city hall meeting but am feeling the pull of civic participation.