Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I have just wished for my old silver 1982 GT to come up for sale! I miss that car.

stangstevers
    The 82 GT bumper is one of the best front-ends on a fox. I'd say.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Times have changed I guess... at the work place
    Can’t use the words “ diet”- insensitive to people with weight issues?
    Can’t use “ mental health day”- insensitive to well people with mental issues
    Can’t use the word “shit” when use lost last days work on your laptop- insensitive to people with umm irritable bowel syndrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know that really grinds my gears. If someone is so sensitive (as an adult) that they can't tolerate a word like "shit" in public. They should seriously seek mental health services or just stay inside, close the curtains and rot in a dark room. Instead society and politicians are catering to the fucking snowflakes and eventually breathing won't be legal as it possibly will offend someone.

Once we are officially NOT allowed to offend ANYONE is where we will become so backwards that we may end up back into the dark ages. To have meaningful conversations and progress, we cannot be scared to either be offended or to offend someone. I get cutting up hate speech but these days people can't differentiate between a hitler and some random person not liking words like "people-kind".

Why do people take themselves so seriously? Do they not realize that nothing really matters in the end so we should just enjoy whatever years we have instead of trying to control every little damn thing that comes out of other people's mouths.

The morning commute could be a lengthy one for thousands of commuters who take Highway 401 into Toronto.
    An overnight multi-vehicle crash has shut down all express lanes in both directions along a 10-kilometre stretch of the busy route between Highway 404 and Allen Road.
    Toronto paramedics say two people suffered serious injuries and a third person was taken to hospital as a precaution with non-life-threatening injuries.

The collector lanes remain open but drivers can expect it move slowly through the morning rush hour.

Looks like a real SHIT SHOW on the 4'01 this morning ! ^^^^
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

stangstevers
    407 was down to 1 lane for a bit too around Pickering this morning. But still better than the stupid 401 this morning.

stangstevers
    on me mind... wow... everyone is on vacation at work... my project SME's are gone, my boss is gone, 2 of my key employees are gone. So no projects being worked on.

Been working on my new swag site though... shopify is great but was costing like 70 bucks a month. selling fox body shirts is a hobby and somewhat breaks even. Building my own website means no monthly fee's and hosting is covered by the main site so I can focus on hiring artists for cool designs and PPC campaigns to draw more sells lol

ABS = Absolute Bull Shit!!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

stangstevers
    Why has it been feeling like Friday since Monday.

Also, what is wrong with this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-J8nI_y78

stangstevers
    I’d watch sports if it was like this https://youtu.be/dCKesDwvsz0