Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    going for a consultation at Lasik md... I just don't like the idea of cutting open an eye ball and all that. But short term pain for long-term gain...

My vision has not changed in almost 10 years but doctor says when you reach mid 40's you will need reading glasses... WTF so I will need bifocals? lol He said with Lasik, I will have 20/20 for at least 5 years and the reading glasses crap may happen after that. I figure I'd rather have glasses for working on the computer than driving... or needing both

Aging to me is a big reason not to believe in god. Aging is a natural process that allows us to die and make room for the next, I get the "nature" aspect of it. If there was a being that "designed" us... why the fuck did he not just design us to be 100% perfect and just randomly die instead of this aging bullshit. No cancer, no loss of energy or anything... just live like you're always in a 20 year old body and when your time is up, it's up. No more natural suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    If there was a being that "designed" us... why the fuck did he not just design us to be 100% perfect and just randomly die instead of this aging bullshit.
    Guess it would be great if Ford designed the car the same way. But no.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    LOL Never break down? Maybe if we went with electric versus ICE... it would be much more reliable.

Also... reading about laser, now want to chicken out.

My wife got it. She described the process to me. I had to stop her at the "eye poke" test.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    I dont even like putting eye drops in there... fuck it... glasses it is.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    LOL Never break down? Maybe if we went with electric versus ICE... it would be much more reliable.

Also... reading about laser, now want to chicken out.
    Are you actually saying electrics don’t break down, lol, this isn’t the joke thread.

With regards to LASIK, my wife got it done 6-7 years ago and it was well worth it for her, $4500 at Tayfour here in Windsor. I watched the procedure, pretty cool but a lot if money fir 2 minutes work, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Are you actually saying electrics don’t break down, lol, this isn’t the joke thread.

With regards to LASIK, my wife got it done 6-7 years ago and it was well worth it for her, $4500 at Tayfour here in Windsor. I watched the procedure, pretty cool but a lot if money fir 2 minutes work, lol
    Theres a reason he's got a Wraith, Aventador SV, i8 and an LFA
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I’m dropping the cash for it by the end of the year... fuck it. My union helps a lil so why not.

Tired of glasses. I wore contacts for almost 10 yrs, got a infection once because of them and never tried again.

It’s only money right?
    '88 LX

Got my LASIK done 12 years ago. Still say it’s the best money I’ve ever spent.

In spite of a complication with my surgery, hell yes I'd do it again.