Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear about your dad, Rick. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

stangstevers
    people are strange and lack common sense.

stangstevers
    I was talking to someone the other day, they blamed person B for their fence door A not closing because the person B door was too heavy.

See below, if Door B was super heavy and managed to pull the fence between the posts, the first door would get stuck on the bottom not the top.

| [DOOR A] | [Fence] | [Door B] |

Real problem was 3-fold. Their contractor didn't put a support beam between the posts on door A (They already cut the posts), the gap on the door was too tight not allowing for tolerances and the first post shifted a little which is common.

I recommended they just take apart their door and rebuild it so there's an inch gap. Instead their contractor took a chainsaw to the post lol

Hope rider from collision at Kennedy and Finch yesterday is ok.

stangstevers
    I could make 50k less a year and still be comfortable. Why am I killing myself to climb higher?

Someone told me I'd amount to nothing in life... each pay period gives me the satisfaction of proving him wrong. Plus I think without the daily struggle I'd be bored to death (literally would kill myself if I had time to think about my life and what my role is in the universe because there is no point... shit time to complain about work and such lol).

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I could make 50k less a year and still be comfortable. Why am I killing myself to climb higher?

Someone told me I'd amount to nothing in life... each pay period gives me the satisfaction of proving him wrong. Plus I think without the daily struggle I'd be bored to death (literally would kill myself if I had time to think about my life and what my role is in the universe because there is no point... shit time to complain about work and such lol).
    Me thinks you gotta kick back & take in the good that’s around you . Try & find a balance

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Me thinks you gotta kick back & take in the good that’s around you . Try & find a balance
    As long as no talks fence posts I’m good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    As long as no talks fence posts I’m good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What’s that , you need to balance fence posts ?