Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  11,844
Page 1693 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 693119315931643168316891690169116921693169416951696169717031743 ... LastLast
Results 16,921 to 16,930 of 17765

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

  1. #16921
    Club Supporter hammerhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Melancthon,Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Holy smokes! Encountered a VW Golf R last night on my way home from wing night and those things are swift!
    Was behind him at a light when he dropped the hammer on the green. I didn't realize he wanted to play, but I wound out 1st and 2nd anyway before I gave up on my slow turd. He was already long gone.
    Didn't know those sport a 2.0L turbo + 4WD (googled it this morning). Looks like a fun little go-cart.
    I think one of those FTD at the first autocross event
    2018 s550 Coyote
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

  2. #16922
    Club Supporter Laffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    3,887
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Holy smokes! Encountered a VW Golf R last night on my way home from wing night and those things are swift!
    Was behind him at a light when he dropped the hammer on the green. I didn't realize he wanted to play, but I wound out 1st and 2nd anyway before I gave up on my slow turd. He was already long gone.
    Didn't know those sport a 2.0L turbo + 4WD (googled it this morning). Looks like a fun little go-cart.
    My buddy had one with some bolt ons and a tune. 11 second car.

    Now he's got an Audi RS3 thats apparently gonna go 10's with similar mods. New stuff is just fucking crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

  3. #16923
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    11,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    11 second car.
    Mine is a 15 second car, LOL.

    What surprised me too was how quiet it was.
    -Don____________
    “Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.” - Enzo Ferrari

  4. #16924
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Outside
    Posts
    3,132
    Lol work stuff is happening but to be honest.... I'm not getting involved. I feel so much better in the sidelines. Why get all upset and care so much to the point of being on meds. life is short...

    Dunno feels good to let go and not take things personally

  5. #16925
    Super Moderator Scrape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    13,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    My buddy had one with some bolt ons and a tune. 11 second car.

    Now he's got an Audi RS3 thats apparently gonna go 10's with similar mods. New stuff is just fucking crazy.
    A buddy of mine has an RS3 tuned and built motor done by Eurocharged. Does 9 second runs. INSANE.

    Here is a short video review of the car.


  6. #16926
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Outside
    Posts
    3,132
    Skiddles n beer good. Or is it just me? Lol

  7. #16927
    nom nom nom RedSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    11,341
    It's just you. That's a terrible combination.

    Stick with traditional peanuts. Preferably in the shells.
    -Don____________
    “Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.” - Enzo Ferrari

  8. #16928
    Club Supporter Laffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    3,887
    Prefer pistachios and beer myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

  9. #16929
    Club Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    It's just you. That's a terrible combination.

    Stick with traditional peanuts. Preferably in the shells.
    Sugar and beer would make the beer taste like crap.

  10. #16930
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    502
    LETS GO BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUINS!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service