Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464
Page 973 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 4738739239639699709719729739749759769779831023107314731973 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 23766

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post

Edit: some of these vape flavors are fuckin delicious.
    What, you do not want to try bacon flavored vape oil??

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    What, you do not want to try bacon flavored vape oil??
    '88 LX

Just call me Old Dumbass...fixing an old Craftsman snowblower for mother-in-law, bringing it back from a friend's repair shop...falls off the snowmobile trailer onto the highway in a snow storm. I had tied it down but came loose after all the potholes, lol. Broke a few gears in the steering mechanism. Luckily, Husqvarna has the parts for the blower.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Damm that sucks, good on you for trying to help out.

You know whats odd, whenever ever someone asks "What the hell were you thinking" they don't actually want you to explain your thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Read this in a news clip on how a young boy dealt with the family dog having to be put down.

People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life, like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?” He continued, ”Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”

There is a lot on my mind but if I express it, it will take pages...

^ Sometimes good therapy.

03svt
    Was going to keep the mustang at home this year winter to fiddle with it a bit. Frost/cold this morning and I've changed my mind already.. want my truck in the garage

Going to rent a trailer and take the mustang down to Grandma's this weekend.

ROCK AUTO.

Never ever even once again would I buy or suggest anyone else orders parts from there. To start with, parts came from two different warehouses so that meant shipping x 2. Add to that they packed heavy parts (brake drums) on top of fragile parts in a cobbled together box without any filler and you get a package with damage to virtually everything. Ok so not the end of the world right, shiat can happen. A glitch in their system when I bring up the order has me stumped how to proceed on reporting damage, numerous emails to cust service asking for help, get stock reply of please refer to the ordering page to report any problems. Round n round n round we go. Finally find a phone number via Google search, call and ask for customer service only to be told in a snotty voice (then hung up on) all communication must be done via email through the order page.
    And vendors wonder why customers get pushed to the brink and loose their collective minds!!!

PS, yes I agree all is fine when an order goes as it should, beware of when it doesn't. Google search of problems with Rock Auto suggests my experience is all too typical.