Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3,676
Page 1247 of 1247 FirstFirst ... 24774711471197123712431244124512461247
Results 12,461 to 12,469 of 12469

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    However, your oil order is ready for pick up.
    Great! because I just picked up a new filter too!

-Don____________
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

Nothin but the best buddy.

This Voodoo motor definitely doesn't look as bad but still not easy to work on.

Pretty much standard / same ol same ol kinda set up though.

Something I have always wonders is with all the advancements In materials and chemical technology. Why do we still have to change oil so often?

According to several of the oil n car manu's, you don't. Problem is, more times vs not it leads to problems as the miles pile on.

Breaking news....lol (from G&M)

Restaurants are making you pay for Ontario's minimum wage hike

Annual inflation eases but …
    Ontario consumers appear to be paying the price for the increase in the minimum wage.

There's evidence that restaurants and other businesses are passing that increase onto consumers, which you can glean from today's Statistics Canada report on January inflation.

"Restaurant prices posted the second-largest monthly increase of the past 27 years - if you were to think that was the result of Ontario's minimum wage, you'd be correct," Bank of Montreal senior economist Robert Kavcic said of the overall report.

Restaurant prices across Canada rose 3.7 per cent in January from a year earlier, a far faster pace than December's 2.9 per cent. The overall move higher in food prices, of 2.3 per cent, was the fastest pace since April, 2016.

In Ontario alone, Statistics Canada said, restaurant meals climbed 4.9 per cent, and child care and housekeeping services almost 10 per cent. That, the agency said, coincided with "a legislated minimum wage increase."

It's interesting, given the controversy over minimum wages and the impact on jobs, to compare last week's report on the labour market and today's inflation release.

"The impact of minimum wage legislation in Ontario was hard to ascertain in the January employment report, but easier to see in the price data," said Toronto-Dominion Bank senior economist James Marple.

"The acceleration in food price growth came in large part due to restaurants and in Ontario. Child care and housekeeping services prices also accelerated in the month."

Annual inflation in general eased to 1.7 per cent, down from December's 1.9 per cent, while rising by a stronger-than-expected 0.7 per cent on a monthly basis.

If you ignore food and energy prices, consumer prices rose 1.5 per cent over the year and 0.2 per cent from December, so all in all "a material acceleration over the past few months," said Royce Mendes of CIBC World Markets.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I don't understand? He said I just needed a new timing chain

Every time I see this picture my head hurts. And I'm reminded that there is nothing more expensive than a cheap german luxury car.

Cars are uber cool n drive fan tas tic but man oh man, when you break it.