Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Can't use the power that I have.
    4.10 rear gears and 3650 are too steep first and second and I figure the trans isn't made to handle 500+ so may as well go for something beefy with better ratios

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    So magnum XL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Either 6060 or magnum depends on what kind of deal I come across for each

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Carding needs to come back fast.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

It needs to happen now / today.

stangstevers
    Carding and metal detectors in the subway system, at least the stations near ghetto neighbourhoods.

But even that the SJWs will cry about discrimination against poor people. Well guess what... shit happens, stats are stats. Math has no feelings. We should really start rounding up SJW's and put them in camps, maybe air-drop them into extremist middle-eastern countries or north korea or something.

stangstevers
    I am dead tired... studied until 2am this morning, up at 5 to drive to work LOL... Getting my PMP and CBAP designations... Then going to get some sort of scrummaster certificate. If you want to sleep, start reading the PMBOK, I just finished it. Hardest read I've done in a while (and I read books like the MySQL Bible... lol and the actual bible and quran in my teen years)...

Anyway I met my salary goal finally this summer... now to the next "level-up". My goal is to reach that new number which will allow me to pay off the house in 5 years... So in 12 years I can sell everything and buy a small farm in the middle of fucking nowhere... Get some chickens, goats and a huge garden. No electrical hook-ups, no gas lines, just me, my wife and some guns to shoot down any government official that ventures on my land to carbon tax my firewood...

^^sounds like a solid plan

stangstevers
    That's the dream... from managing 20-30 people and chasing project tasks to chasing around some chickens to cut their heads off LOL

Edit: honestly I think I can herd cats... literally. I think I have enough experience doing this at work LOL

^^^Slow down on the coffee dude...lol^^^

I grew up in a poor neighbourhood in Rexdale in 60's and into the 70's my family was not well off like most in the area - I don't understand all the crying the same opportunities are there for them that where their for me, no special treatment - you can only lead a horse to water - I remember seeing the first guns on John Garland Blvd. when I was around 19. They arrived with gang members from New York and they weren't small guns, before that the neighbourhood was tough but not gun tough - that was the time to stop the guns its a bit late now going to be a tough job they don't seem to want to tackle...