Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^Love the looks, hated driving them.

Ever drive a Vette? They’re similar to that since you sit way down in them, the visibility is poor, the nose is super long, doors are huge, etc.....they’re not nearly as livable day to day as a fox is, performance in the twisties is far better though.
    I’ve always liked them, I actually owned 4 in total over the years, 1st was a 83 berlinetta v6, drove it home, sold it. Second was a 84 firebird v8, drive it to the shop, then home, sold it. Third was a 86 iroc-z, drove it home, to the shop to fix a coolant leak (Gm puts freeze plugs behind motor mounts btw), then home again, at which point the heater core started leaking, sold it. Finally I thought I’d try the next Gen and bought a 96 trans am, drove it home and you guessed it, sold it.
    I always wanted to like them but after getting al, excited, the drive home killed it, they’re just not a nice car, lol.

I had an 98 Camaro SS that I bought in 2000. That love affair lasted only 6 months before dumping it, was having coolant issues that never got fixed correctly.

In other news... On the drive home tonight from work, just missed a protruding peoplehole cover. That surely could have done some serious damage.

stangstevers
    Oufff my wife was peoplestrating pretty hard. Oh well, you gotta live with it when your choice of gender is male and opt to have a hetero relationship with a wopeople. Thank the stars we are all part of hupeoplity at the end of the day.

For me, flat out love they come with a panhard / torque arm out back and SLA up front. One hell of a chassis as compared to similar, hell even much later Mustangs.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I remember the Beretta GTZ, back in the day. I thought at the time (early teens) that was a sweet looking car. Yesterday in my area I saw an early 90's Olds Cutlass Supreme in really good condition.
    I wanted always one of those Berettas. Ended up with a 1991 Z24 with the same 3.1 L. That car went pretty good for the time. Had a 1997 Grand Am GT with the same motor and it was a slug. Those 3.1 liters ate head and intake manifold gaskets though. I had to replace them on both of those cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

I did the same thing when I saw a Chevette the other day, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    So the new gender neutral national anthem will be sung by the gender neutral people of Canada at the gender segregated Olympics?
    From one of the athletes,

“I can promise you this, the lyrics of that national anthem have been ingrained in me for 36 years. I’m not going to remember that change."