Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Didn't realize so many of you guys chimed in on my issue.. thanks for the options/ideas.

I suspect their problem with us started a few years back when I installed pot lights in my car port... wanted to finish up so I kept working till about 730/800 and I guess the noise of my impact drill pissed them off.. they opened the window and made a comment. The noise wasn't a problem when my pops and I helped do some work around their place on a Sunday.

They are both retired and always poking their nose in everyone's business. I wish there was a way to get my cell # on file or something.. so when they call the fire department I can get a quick phone call to see whats up. I understand it probably doesnt work that way.. but this is bs.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I had no idea they made FWD versions? Maybe the Escape? Lol

I get 9.5 to 10L/100km on highway and average 11 in city with bad driving
    Lots around here are fwd, many people are scared of the awd versions because the early models had power transfer unit issues.

Hugo.
    I'm meeting up with a Toronto Fire Captain n few boys from the hall tomorrow, will ask for their advise.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post

(2) 1987 Buick Grand Nationals with SEQUNTIAL VIN NUMBERS that were found in a garage in north west Oklahoma. These 2 cars have been together since day 1, down the assembly line, to the dealership and they sat next to each other for the next 30 years.
    Sold for $205,000!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Buick-...p2047675.l2557
    I remember that story of the find from last year or two years ago, they were in a garage with the door open, had some rodent issues but otherwise were complete and untouched, both still had the window stickers on iirc. Crazy money for a pair of cars that aren’t really that special imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Hugo.
    I'm meeting up with a Toronto Fire Captain n few boys from the hall tomorrow, will ask for their advise.
    That would be great Rick.. thanks.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I had no idea they made FWD versions? Maybe the Escape? Lol

I get 9.5 to 10L/100km on highway and average 11 in city with bad driving
    Mines front drive

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Didn't realize so many of you guys chimed in on my issue.. thanks for the options/ideas.

I suspect their problem with us started a few years back when I installed pot lights in my car port... wanted to finish up so I kept working till about 730/800 and I guess the noise of my impact drill pissed them off.. they opened the window and made a comment. The noise wasn't a problem when my pops and I helped do some work around their place on a Sunday.

They are both retired and always poking their nose in everyone's business. I wish there was a way to get my cell # on file or something.. so when they call the fire department I can get a quick phone call to see whats up. I understand it probably doesnt work that way.. but this is bs.
    That's really holding a grudge if they carried that for a few years.

I am pretty fed up with Ford of Canada. My truck was ordered on Nov 28, It was built on schedule Jan 26/18. Original delivery date was Feb 3/18. Then it changed to Feb 2/18. Then the delivery date disappeared and now it's 10 days past the 2nd with no new delivery date. Dealer can't get any info and Ford of Canada has no info (at least thats what they told me). Just transport delay.

First this:

Then this:

Now this:

Post whatever is on your mind!!

That sucks man! Was it built in Detroit or Kansas? Detroit built vehicles come to southern Ontario by truck. Mine came list over a week after the build date. If it was built in Kansas it has to come by rail and could be sitting in a rail yard somewhere. The rail company will not ever give delivery dates. I’ve heard of people waiting up to 3 months for a new vehicle to be delivered because it was on a rail car in a yard somewhere waiting for a train. Ford has no say if it is in fact on rail car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Shipping with the way the weather/industries has been lately is a gong show. I have had two different suppliers have lost shipments, one was a a set of new steer cylinders for a Genie Z45 coming from Washington, the other new Hydraulic pump for our Boom Truck from Quebec. Different shippers, companies, same story gets shipped, tracked, then vanishes. The cylinders eventually surfaced, the pump is still MIA.

If its coming from Detroit and going via rail, through Ontario good luck, I think I know the yard where it would be right now and it's completely covered in a few feet of snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate