Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

God damn fucking in-laws... I could wring both their necks!! End of rant...

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    God damn fucking in-laws... I could wring both their necks!! End of rant...
    This should be the most liked post on the board...
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Saw The White Buffalo concert at the Phoenix Friday, fantastic performance

After much deliberation and debate we decided not to get into another Mac. Even though we have used them for almost 20years. I Mac, iBook. Multipule iPads and I phones.

Need a new computer at home and a secondary one at work for busy days. Less than impressed with my iPhone 7
    And none of the other computers at work are Mac. Decided on a laptop and wanted something that would allow some mild gaming as the kids and the wife are always hogging the tv.

So today picked up an Asus. Republic of gamers lap top. 17.3 inch screen. i7. 1TB hdd, 128GB SSD, 16 Gm ram

Impressed with the speed in the show room picture quality is great.

Then I get it home. 3 hours to up date windows. Now keeps throwing a repeated error code. Waited an hour and a half for Windows tech only the get booted from the site. Talked to geek squad as I bought it from Best Buy. They said I better bring it back into the store.

Every Mac I have ever bought was ready with in half an hour out of the box.

Now I get to drive an hour back to the store tomorrow after work. Suuupper happy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    After much deliberation and debate we decided not to get into another Mac. Even though we have used them for almost 20years. I Mac, iBook. Multipule iPads and I phones.

Need a new computer at home and a secondary one at work for busy days. Less than impressed with my iPhone 7
    And none of the other computers at work are Mac. Decided on a laptop and wanted something that would allow some mild gaming as the kids and the wife are always hogging the tv.

So today picked up an Asus. Republic of gamers lap top. 17.3 inch screen. i7. 1TB hdd, 128GB SSD, 16 Gm ram

Impressed with the speed in the show room picture quality is great.

Then I get it home. 3 hours to up date windows. Now keeps throwing a repeated error code. Waited an hour and a half for Windows tech only the get booted from the site. Talked to geek squad as I bought it from Best Buy. They said I better bring it back into the store.

Every Mac I have ever bought was ready with in half an hour out of the box.

Now I get to drive an hour back to the store tomorrow after work. Suuupper happy right now.
    Trade it for a Mac

I have stuck with dell for years now, they come with no crap software, seem to last the longest and are priced well

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Everything I read on the code (and the geek squad guy) seem to point to it being an issue with windows either loading or the update.

Annoying but it happens. I’m trying not to be one of those crazy customers that I have to deal with all the time. Lol

Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    For the one I heartily dislike I’ve forbidden entry to my house and refuse to enter any structure they are in. It’s worked perfectly for 15+ years now. I recommend it.
    I would love to cut them off and my useless tit brother in-law. But for the happiness of my wife and kids, I need to swallow my anger and play nice. My wife already knows her family is skating on thin ice.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I would love to cut them off and my useless tit brother in-law. But for the happiness of my wife and kids, I need to swallow my anger and play nice. My wife already knows her family is skating on thin ice.
    These types of problems makes it difficult if it involves your youth too....I’m there but it extends to my side as well....right now I don’t need the bs from anyone . I won’t even start .